lol i almost stole it once

[/quote]

u looked hott in it :slight_smile:

[quote=“layzie,post:81,topic:30745"”]

no im not going, didnt pay yet either

[/quote]

ah gotcha

anyone wanna meet at mighty then cruise to taffys

Bah, shit i cant make it now, some ish came up, i think i had bad shrimp. blah.

good turnout… lol, will did the cop give u a ticket for doing that wheelie out of taffys?

It’s funny that i called the meet and yet didn’t show up, the car was and still is being a real motherfucker today. First, there was a major fuel leak from the primary rail, so I tore it apart and fixed it. Then all of a sudden i put it back together and the fucker won’t start, no spark. I tear it apart again and go through every connection being careful not to miss a plug or ground. Everything is perfect. put it back together, it fires up, runs rough, then eventually stalls out and will not start again…i’m lost!!!

Was a good time and a nice turnout. I always love being to get out of the shop and do regular things with all my car peeps.

Engine is all broken in and ready for bobby to pwn some heads.

Eric…WTF i was looking forward to seeing Falcor.

[quote=“psphinx81,post:86,topic:30745"”]

good turnout… lol, will did the cop give u a ticket for doing that wheelie out of taffys?

[/quote]

no lol… i hoped u didnt see that lol…

lol how could i miss it!!i was right there haahha. thats cool u didnt get a ticket though :tup:

yea he was a pretty cool cop… he just kept saying thank you for not running… i was pulled over and off the bike before he was out of his car

[quote=“Carnut,post:88,topic:30745"”]

Eric…WTF i was looking forward to seeing Falcor.

[/quote]

believe me, i wanted to drive Falcor, it jst wasnt in the cards for today, as of now, i think it is just super flooded to the point that it wont even fire. I’ll try again tomorrow and hopefully make it up to duffs…

aww cmon dont fuck up this location too with assclownin!!

i had a good time. it was like southgate, but more cars.

:word:

[quote=“Dex,post:94,topic:30745"”]

i had a good time. it was like southgate, but more cars.

[/quote]