Talk me into/out of this...

I might suggest to hold off on the 911 until you have the house and garage that makes it all work…

rhallock had blizzaks on his. I even think he dyno’d the car on them lol

It will probably look best in the winter when it is so covered in snow and salt that you can’t recognize the headlights.

What does it actually cost? I guess that’s my deciding factor.

All I can think of when I see a base 996 is Nico Pannini or whatever the fuck his name is

still your gf though, eh?

true story: Once a gf told me if I bought ONE MORE motorcycle we’d be through. rode up on a one-owner zx7 that thursday to say peace-out.

LOL accurate

Cost $17,998…

http://www.motorwerksmini.com/VehicleDetails/used-1999-Porsche-911_Carrera--Golden_Valley-MN/2616303763

lol.

n54 reliable? I bet the 911 motor is still more reliable. These motors give headaches for no reason. Only + on the n54 is the strength of its internals.

What year is it?

My 2005 has been flawless over the last 3 years… Of course it only has 4100 miles on it. :wink:

Choccachino interior … Barf.

mmmm:

Way to waste a great car…use it

If you’re fine with the IMS thing I wouldn’t hesitate to DD it year round. It’s a sub $20k car. Who gives a damn if you drive it in the salt? I paid more than that for my CX-9, should I garage queen it too? There were people who would tell me they couldn’t believe I drove my GTO year round as well. There are VERY few cars that are investment cars that I wouldn’t consider driving year round, and an $18k 911 that has already depreciated a TON certainly isn’t one of them.

I’m surprised someone hasn’t suggesting picking up some POS for the winter months. Fuck driving some $5k beater 6 months of the year just so you can drive your $18k 911 when it’s sunny.

12+ years ago my grandfather loved driving the C4 in winter and keeping the Turbo for summer. People thought it was out of the ordinary as the cars were both pretty new but he ripped through the snow without an issue without giving a shit.

I can’t help it if the roads in the south towns are absolute rubbish. They JUST patched Holland Glenwood road a couple weeks ago! WTF? As long as I am bitching, they are lowering speed limits and taking out all of the f*#king passing zones everywhere too. Again, WTF? Oh, and it rained everyday until July. I actually enjoy the Cayenne better than the Carrera. THANKS WNY!

rant off

• Updated - - -

That is why the Cayenne was invented.

Happening in your hood too?

^^^that picture is amazing and sums up so many tools around the city

Sparks? Nah.

^^good point