Tall Multi Purpose Cabinet

I have this for sale:

http://www.lowes.com/pd_375266-444-ESM3970CG_0__?productId=3592072&Ntt=estate+rsi&pl=1&currentURL=%3FNtt%3Destate%2Brsi&facetInfo=#BVRRWidgetID

It is about 3 years old and is on decent shape. There are a few scuffs on the right side from moving it into this house. It really isn’t a good fit here so I need it out of the space. $120, you have to pick it up as it is large and I have no good means to move it.

Here are stock photos. If you want pictures on the actual unit let me know and I will oblige, otherwise this is it:

Do you still have all the shelves for it? How sturdy would it be to move whole, or is it wobbly? Wouldn’t mind some actual pics to see condition/scuff marks.
Don’t need it but would be nice in my mudroom area near garage.

All the shelves on the left are there and the picture is a misrepresentation as it came with one or two shelves on the right and a hanger bar.

i moved it whole and it was kinda scary as it is not the most sturdy of things being an rta cabinet and all. I will take a few pictures and post them up. I think I am pretty close to you, old schoolhouse rd in lancaster, Alden is just down the street.

Sorry for the delay, remodeling around it!

Thanks, let me show it to the wife and will get back to you.

I just clicked back into this… Sorry for the absurdly huge pictures!

Bump.

Nice cabinet, just not sure I have a use for it. I will still take that garage opener though…

FML… texting you now.

Does it have the clothes hanger rods?

Not sure on that. I should have them but they were not in it. When I moved I remember having them and bringing them here, just not sure where I put them. If it doesn’t I will buy one if need be.

Still have this?

I do… However I bolted it to the wall in my garage and use it for storage now.