Tanniiggghhht

GPs running 12s tonight whos down i just installed my nitrous kit , rockers, 3 inch dp, clutch its all done who wants a piece

youre an idiot.

me .

Ooo 12s!

You won’t

its gonan be running like 10s dood you sure

with nooooooooooooooooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz im gathering tow truck and junkyard #s now.

tow truck for when it blows up?

junk yard to see if anyone wants that heap, after it blows up?

free

you can have the 2jz thats in it

this has gotten out of hand quickly .

no i will race you with no back tires tannnnight

http://thewickedpinto.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/fucking-feldspar.jpg

well meet me in burlington VT at 11:30, then well go to glens falls at approx: 1:30 pronto… all others will be left behind if you are not in VT by 11:30 we will not wait. everyone else can either meet at the walmart in latham at 3am or be at the cumberland farms on RT 9 by 2:30am and follow over to the walmart. again, if you are not at cumberland farms by 2:30 i dont know what to tell you so you can either meet me in VT at 11:30 or walmart your pick. everyone understand?

Hmmm I will meet you in front of Disney world and if you are not there at 11:47 pm I declare you a pansy for backing out

you really show everyone why u have red squares

as if they didn’t know already

but it aint no thing

12’s as in minutes?

Mclaren your posts either consist of utter bullshit nothingness or fighting with every member on here…

do us all a favor and throw your computer out the window so that you can never post here again