Tanniiggghhht

i wouldnt sell it if i wrapped it into a tree and died in it haha

They 10’s…i keeps em kleen tho! :lol

Yeah they are 15’s, and they have around 1/2<

Well you would be physically unable to do so, and you and your car would be destined for the scrap yard:lol

ya keepin or sendin

To be honest im not sure yet. You have 1st dibs on em if you want em though, and i decide to sell em.

all right ,cause im not sure what i can squeeze in there yet ,and a little low on cash due to repairs to fix ,not mod lolol

Nah i hear ya. Itll be a few weeks before the car is back in hte garage anyways…

So they aint goin anywhere anytime soon

whatever homie let me know

you hang out with pete? that says alot about you.

we hung out once, not a horrible kid i heard you were his buddy.

This thread is makin ma penis soft now…

my whole thing was to have back tires mounted today but tomorrow it is.

Tomorrow is gonna be a rainy clusterfuck of wintery mess. Plus, the stang is gonna be about .3 quicker tomorrow LOL

no, i helped him out because i felt bad for him.

well i have 3 things to do to the car before spring… i will put money on running a 13

you guys went on a date to some vw show

running 13s with a 3.1 in a 89 grand prix is smoking i dont care what anyone says. its not insane fast but its a fun DD

My old DD went 13.1 lol. Damn DD is faster than 1/2 this site!!

negative. you dont know me at all, dont act like you do. i helped him with his motor R/R for some cash. i wouldnt take a trip with him in my car.

yo son dont act like you know me… chill out you wana play wit mud your gonna get dirty… or we can talk like 4th graders… you started it!