Tattoo

http://wtftattoos.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/sexyknowit.jpg

http://wtftattoos.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/acid.jpg

Only black people. Shit cray

I wonder what the artist thought when the person came in and said “I want a rabbit flying on a bloody tampon.”

I. Don’t. Even.

That’s really not “that much” room… Depending on what ideas you do
Have I’m sure the artist can make it all work and blend

I am laughing soo hard at this right now. :rofl :rofl

Thats what they are paid to do. Give them the ideas let them work the space.

Yessir! My whole front started with a few small ideas. Haha

I’m looking to get a full sleeve done, just not sure who to go to. I’ve heard Brandunn, who used to be at TTP but I guess is now at Slingin’ Ink. My sister had her whole back and a couple small pieces done by him as well as a few friends of mine. Also know some people who had nice work done by Mitch at FastLane.

Mitch or Patsy at FastLane do excellent work.

Brandunn is a good dude. He apprenticed with my artist (Scott Dethorne) when I got my work done. He’s a creative artist, that’s for sure.

PJB’s guy is great, and he’ll travel to your local Motel 6

Yeah I think my one buddy got some nice work done by Patsy too

Word that’s what I’ve heard. I’ll probably give him a call soon and set something up. The work I’ve seen by him is awesome

im gonna have to go with the guy who tattooed pjb’s bro. you can smoke some crack, catch aids, and take a nap on the hotel bed after. maybee get bed bugs too.

Sounds like a definite plan. I’d also pickup a hooker on the way so you guys can share tattoo needles.

not bullshitting anybody here but my brother is actually getting another tattoo done tonight.

Yeah, brandunn is a great dude. Funny as hell too.

Anyone know of a good portrait artist? I was supposed to get a picture of my mom done by John at TTP, but after getting blown off repeatedly, appointments not kept, im at the point of saying fuck him. If it was just some bull shit tattoo I could care less, but something with meaning behind it like this just pisses me off to no end. Ended up sitting at his shop saturday morning for 45 min, no phone calls answered, but yet I saw his ass posting on facebook. Extremely professional

What motel man? Twins motor inn on state st down by hamilton hill? They have water beds!!

I know of that hotel, they have hourly rates.

My old barber was right by there and the Imperial Motor Inn.

Not where he goes.

Damn I wanted to get a session in