Tattoo's, where?

:word:

but only tell them beck sent ya. but be sure to make sure the girl doesn’t know you know me… she might fuck up your sister’s tat.

:wink:

Tattoo of what? how big? where?

these are all important

i go to eternal ink. really good work there, they don’t do any flash so everything is custom. i actually am going in there today, it’s on the corner of clinton and union in west seneca. in case you want to check it out, just ask for Casper and tell him Kyle told you about them.

oh boy. casper. he might do decent work…

but the only decent guy that works there is randy.

yeah, randy is sick. but he left for some reason??? i still don’t even know what i’m getting done today lol

She wants to get a roll of film wrapped around her ankle.

krunkelstiltskin knows his tattoos for sure. listen to his recommendations.

cool deal, that should be hot

Tattoo Don is the fuckin man!
awsome work!

wellllllll sorrrrry mr popluar

Paul Massaro on Hertel ave. Simply the best in the area PERIOD!

HOD +1… e.foster did both of my tattoos and when i get more, i wouldnt go anywhere else… he has done all my friends tattoos as well

Divine machine on main. Corey is da man.

Cory is awesome, a coworker of mine got his daughters face put on his forearm. It looks unbelievable and actually im going to divine machine (cory’s) tomorrow to get my tattoo done.

I totally forgot about eric. He has left HOD and opened his own shop on delaware near hertel. Its called rise above. it is by appointment only. solid work.

assuming you’re talking about erich foster…

very true. if i wasn’t such a puss, i’d go get this custom back peice and erich be the one i’d go to.

+1

Sometime in the future I want to get the maltese cross with my # (42) in the center in flames. I like the design of the cross on fire also. Any sugestions where to get that done? Not gonna eb anytime soon, prolly not for a few months at least.

+2

Don is getting kinda old though and not giving a fuck as much. So Taylor FTW.

yeah don was more into it when he was in strykersville, mike is a friend of mine so i gotta get my work done by him :slight_smile: