tattoo shop?

well im going to get my first tattoo in the us of a(flame its okie) and i was just wondering where you guys would suggest going, iplan on getting a bigger piece on my rips, thanks.

Express yourself tattoos. on ridge rd. ask for kimmy. she did my back peice and it look great. price was good too.
link to some of her work http://expressyourselftattoos.net/kim.html

Address: 1101 Ridge Road, Lackawanna, New York 14218
Telephone: (716)822-5358

yea my mom got a tattoo there by some guy i cant remember his name, its not half bad, but then i hear they are shitty.

no they are really good, id recomend dave or kimmy. they tattooed me and my wife. i will have to get a pic of my back to show you.

If you are at near Rochester then LoveHate Tattoo is the best place to go, kickass articts, real fair pricing, and tons of experience. They are also attached to a piercing parlor called Dorje Adornments which is also awesome. Real old school place, every staff member has 10+ years piercing

will this be opposite of the shocker?

lol adams dude again? i kid i kid

I really like Steve at hypherion.

Dude Carls Tatooing in North Tonawanda. Trust me.

I love these threads…

This has been discussed here before.

I still recommend HOD.

There are plenty of mediocre shops in buffalo.

a lot of places CAN do good work, it’s just a matter of if the person likes you and takes their time…

Ive seen mike taylor do awesome work on one person then someone he doesn’t know can come in and he’ll just fly through it and it’s kinda mehhh…

knickel city

all my stuff is done by tattoo don.

HOD

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47678&highlight=tattoo

+1, but Don’s wait list is to long. He does have artist there though if you dont want to wait for Don.

my buddy at work is in good with Don. His art work is great

I got my portrait from Corey at divine machine but I heard he isnt around any more. His shop is in allentown if he is still running it.

x2
every tattoo i have is from there.

many thread on this… and everybody will have their own opinions, so its tough to find a place.

as per all the other threads, i’ll suggest joe over at 6th order.

ok, your best bet is go and look at their work and see if you like them.

wayne u told me u were gonna go to divine machine, get a siqqqqqq portrait like mine