Tattoo Parlor

Gimme your tattoo parlor recommendations. I’ve been to Red House which was pretty good, easy on the wallet, nice work. I want to try a new place though.

Dozr recommended Shanghai Kates which looks pretty good. Who else is out there… Thanks in advance.

HOD?

:gotme:

^^^ thats what I heard is one of the best here.

They do really shooting stars really well there?

HOD!

they do awesome work

6th order tattoo. HOD. tattoo don’s nickel city.

yeah HOD…

Chris does awesome work.

my buddy goes to 6th order on i think its union. i guess they do pretty good work.

mike taylor does some crazy shit. he did mine and alot of my friends tattoos

I’ve had two done at nickel city and my most recent and best at HOD by Josh. He’s not cheap but he’s worth it.

Hand Of Doom.

There is a reason Jon guest spots all over NYC and someone flew josh to their home to tattoo them for a day.

[LEFT] http://www.myspace.com/doombrothers [/LEFT]

I make this thread and you are the 10th post. WTF, I expected you sooner… Anyway, got some digits for me or an address?

if another one of you assholes say that someone is expensive im going to shit a nokia.

good tattoos aren’t cheap.

881-4424 is HOD

I know they aren’t cheap if they’re good, that’s kinda what I said. I wouldn’t want something cheap on my skin for the rest of my life

Thanks.

I recant. go to twisted tiki. You might get the hep but it’s worth it.

My buddy does great Tatz, also an Art major from UB. Madtat2.com
883 8282

Thinks hes on Elmwood, ask for Greg

Edit: If your not a douche, I could prob get you an awesome deal if I talk to him

I <3 Greg. He gave me free tats for my birthday. He works at Madd Grafix or something on Elmwood and Allen.

birthday presents that just keep on giving are so wonderful <3

Hes my Hero, he moved to the 2nd shop “madtat2” I think near Mr. Goodbar