Tattoo Crew Chime In Please

Not sure if this is where to put this…

I’m looking into getting a tattoo.

It’s an idea I’ve been playing around with in my head for the past year or so, but I have no idea where to start.

1.) Where would I go if all I have is the idea?

and

2.) Does it cost $$ to sit down with a tattoo artist to sketch out ideas for it?

I have lots of questions, so if any of you guys think I’m missing big details or stuff I should know please fill me in.

Thanks guys,

Chris.

I cant Imagine its difficult for most artists to draw a large penis, even in great detail, Id say go with a walk in :mamoru: HaHa seriously though Most places I think you can just go in and they will help you draw up your Idea

HOD really impresses me every time I go there. Generally, you make a consultation appointment to talk about what you want and then when you come back the artist will have one or more designs for you sketched out. Pick one and saddle up… I haven’t been charged for the consultation or artwork, but always tip well.

HOD or Divine Machine, both do amazing work. Definitely sit down with one of the artists and talk about what you want to do. You may want to offer a small deposit to consult with the artist and have them make a drawing for you. They will usually count the deposit toward the price of the tattoo if you decide to have them do it.

Hmm this is something I’m definitely going to look into over winter break this year

Erich Foster @ Rise Above Tattoo does good work…

Everyone will probably suggest HOD…

If you want some skulls you could seek out Mike Taylor…

What are you looking to get?

i wont suggest HOD

mike taylor here.

mike does more than skulls also, and hes very good at what he does. waiting list tho so you might wanna call ahead to get an appointment.

:lol: I know I was actually going to call and setup an appointment with him…apparently my gfs father is good friends with his Dad…

Express yourself on Ridge Road in Lackawanna was good.

I like Steve @ Hypherion. Real good with Bio-Mechanical

Cheape at Nickel City is real good too.

in for HOD

jon mirro does great work @ HOD

hod

good dudes

Skyler Townes @ Sky High Ink in Perry, NY does all mine. I drive an hour and a half to get inked.

Carl @ Carl’s Tattoo in NT or Cheape at NC

X2.

skulls…jon mirro ftw

i love all of jons work

http://b7.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00840/73/52/840002537_l.jpg

Not really my choice of tattoo but that’s some badass ink

Im dying to get a piece done my Jeff Ensminger

http://www.jeffensminger.com/Tattoos/index.html

fucking nastyyyy

cowpok in buffalo is good

HOD does good work, a friend got some work done there and it came out great.