Tattoo Crew Chime In Please

what is HOD?

h.o.d on elmwood

He did mine. Meh. Was ok, not great though. He does all my uncles work, pretty hit or miss from what i’ve seen. My uncles stuff looks good, mine is ok, a few others just came out ok. Great guy though, but doesnt count for much when u get a mediocre tattoo for life lol.

I’ve never gotten anything bad from him…

lol, lucky you. i’m probably going to get it corrected this winter… hod will be getting my business.

i would go to a shop that best fits the genre pf tattoo you like.
personally im in love with eternal ink on union.
me and the wife get tattooed there.
the whole shop used nuema machines.its ran with air unlike the electrical coil machines.
puts color down better
hurts less
heals faster.
talk to brian

X2. Corey is the shit. I had him do a portrait of my moms that passed.

Why has no one mentioned Hardcore? :banghead::picard::gotme:

yess cory is very good…
i know alot of the guys at hardcore…including the owner.
ok group of people…shitty tattoos and piercings

what’s wrong with it?

lol. @ getting a cock tattoo. lol.

6th order in checktowaga.

Joe is doing mine,

http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6476&stc=1&d=1227669666

So far it’s been $500, and I need about another 3 hours so in total it should range around $7-800.

Who cares about prices, it’s going to be on you for ever.

asian corey?

and hardcor is siiiiqqqqqq

hell yeah. my shit is perfect. My wifes… not so much

hes not asian. madddd siqqqqq white dude

agreed 6th order ftw

What kinda time frame would I be looking at for a 3/4 sleeve, full color? I know it varies but do you pay for sessions or for a determined final price?

/\ one to two months

:lol: are you going from no tattoos to 3/4 sleeve?

What are you getting?

Vegan Brian is the shit at Eternal. Met with him last night to start drawing up my sleeve. I think he is the best at colorbomb tats around IMO.

And it all depends on what style you’re looking for. Each artist has a different style. Find an artist that suits what YOU’RE going for and go from there.

HOD is good. Miro can really lay down some nice Trad. Japanese.

Divine Machine is great. Cudney will blow your mind with portraits. Definitely going to do my sleeve of portraits.

6th Order is the best. I send everyone there. Copolla does THE BEST, most Authentic Japanese artwork around town. Joe does amazing things to me.

:wink: