Tc is a girly car? No wai

right, same goes for the Camry. :rofl

hey bonnie guess what, i got an 85 with 48k on it, and the 86 cucv had 46k before i sold it bish!

tc’s are nice when kept bone stock and used as a commuter car like they were designed for.

“Modding” such a vehicle, even throwing a set of rims on it IMO, is retarded. The stock wheels look great on those cars.

A guy with a Cobalt (also a girly car) is making fun of a Scion. Interesting.

'07

that would be Leo, and his is boosted… but i have no idea why he put the the ugly ass bodykit on it and why he felt like it was a good idea to mold it all together…

:number1

i’m glad i’m not the only one that noticed that

My Cobalt is a daily driver. I don’t spend my weekends in my garage modifying my car nor do I take pictures of myself in 10 dollar aviator sunglasses posing like a don front of my car.

chris’ balt would romp 1/3 of the ridez on this forum :rofl :rofl. i’d like to see it run the stang :ahh

It ran 15’s at the track the last time I ran it. :lol

I almost bought a Tc. Unfortunately Lia wasn’t wiggling on the price at all, and the car barely had any options in it. The SS Cobalt came loaded with everything and then some for only a few bucks extra. Also has a bigger trunk with fold down rears (So I can go skiing with friends in the winter) and just so happened to have came boosted from the factory.

ORIGINALLY I was looking for a truck, but they were a bit out of my price range.

To this day I am happy with my decision and absolutely love the car. You can’t really compare it to a base model or even the new sport Cobalts as everything in the SC/TC Cobalt trim is completely changed from the other models.

sounds like it would be a fair race for the TC, why dont you line up for a 30 roll :rofl :rofl :rofl

I’m just being honest. Other people’s opinions don’t hurt me, I can careless what somebody thinks about my automobile.

Seems kinda like an SRT4 owner trying to say its not a Neon.

Maybe, but I never said it wasn’t a Cobalt.

It’s just a differently driving Cobalt than the others I guess you could say.

Here’s a cute girl to further de-homofy this thread:

http://www.channel1031.com/cc-common/otd_images/WHRL-FM_babe/8_1_2009.jpg

kinda like saying your mustang isn’t an enormous hunk of shit

and when have I ever said it wasnt?

Scions are for Asians or Women.

:facepalm :Idiots

Now youre down to making up quotes? Seriously you need to find something better to do with all the free time youve got.

I would never say that line of bullshit about that POS.

It literally took less than 20 seconds to make that entire post. No exaggeration. Relax, buddy.

Maybe that long for one post but you seem to look for every post I make and comment on it in some annoying way.