TEAM FMF - CALL OUT 0-1320'

The car was lacking a much needed roll cage and rearend. First thing this year I got the cage installed. But then I moved out and there went some cash. Then I bought another bike and paid for it cash so I wouldnt have to make a bike payment anymore. So there went more cash. For a car I barely drive at the moment I dont feel like spending the money on something that is already working. It would be sweet to have a solid rearend but I plan on doing alot more than just a 12 bolt once it comes time to “do up the rearend.” And its guna cost alot more than 2 grand to do all this. So I am guna wait some more if I have to. Ive sunk a decent coin into it yes but like you said its all done just a rearend to do. Besides I like roll racing better as far as the street goes. I like to mash it and see whos faster not who spun less. So for now it stays…I could do axles and a posi on this rearend but do I really wana drop more money into a 10 bolt???

2ndly Mario…How many times have I heard from you that your guna be sick fast, beat me, beat everyone. Make 700+rwhp no less yada yada…
yea when your car is done you’ll show me:blah: you have showed me how slow you are everytime we raced. You were close once due to the worst possible combo for a 406 ever but I still had a bottle to put you away with. And the NA BBC vs you was just funny if you ask me.

thanks man couldnt have said it better myself. Choda. If you wana run I’ll do a press with ya for some cashola. Nothing crazy but something to cover gas, n20 and ya know make it a little interesting. Mainly cuz you called me out knowing my deal yet got into it again anyways…But if ya want your race just post back and say if your game or not. If not thats cool man then just take that ish outta the sig kk