TEAM FMF - CALL OUT 0-1320'

:word: DOGG

team GAY WHITE SLoBRA is manning up, why dont FMF

Not sure about the “FMF” title but ur first on my list… Hopefully my car will be done today and back from the shop. If everything is kosher then i’ll Pm you.

:tup: gonna be a new dyno queen i heard

Just working on getting it to hook up. Will deffinitly be ready 2nd week sept. Ill send you a PM

Everyone must have missed this post.

:whip:

You got pwned by a 4cyl… and now you’re calling out the BBC. lol

:word: so why should a BBC on a 300 shot be scared of me.

because hes got no traction and you do :gotme:

:word:

why do you insist on saying I’m scared? And a 300 shot? my kit has jetting up to 250hp. A shot I have never hit on the street ever. And I already told ya if you wana do a press I will but you better put some scratch up on the line since your not even ?/? next to me and I dont owe you shit. Its funny you’ll go beat people from rolls and post your mad skills kill story yet ya wont roll race me just like last year and ya still find it ok to say FASTMOFO WONT RACE ME. Have fun with your traction contests buddy. sux thats the only way you can beat cars. Better watch out for them EVOS bro - catchya LATER

Just when you think the thread is dead, it comes back… Hell i would almost pay you guys to see this race just to end the BS

EDIT: If a wasn’t a broke S.O.B.

Part of being at the top is getting challenged by those below you. And just like Jeeves, if that’s going to be your attitude then you can say good-bye to that top spot until you run someone, anyone again to show you’re still up there. :wave:

again i ask, they why dont you pull all the broke cars off the list?

OH shit ::hitit: :whip: :smash2: :shoot: :frowning:

You’re like 5 minutes too soon…

dude justin, i said id roll against ya, just give me a dig. ive said it 100 times in here.

:word:

:word: pretty much.

Lets see just to recap.

EVO > CHODA roll

FASTMOFO > EVO roll

FASTMOFO vs CHODA dig = not gonna happen

Time for thread 2 be closed :tup:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/deadhorse.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/sorrysmiley.gif

FASTMOFO GET OFF YOUR WALLET BUY A 12 BOLT SO WE CAN ALL RACE YOU !!!

lol…o boy

:bloated: