TEAM FMF - CALL OUT 0-1320'

Mark is right here Justin, having a 12 bolt is always a plus but you still wont be able to go from a dig on the street without feathering it, and even if u do that u will still spin like crazy with or without slicks. I did a few 60mph+ rolls with my car racing my buddys camaro, and twizteds bike and the thing spun extremely bad, i didnt hook up till i got into 3rd gear, if i had sprayed i would have no chace for traction, thats why i never reallly wanted to go out playing on the street, its much to hairy of a ride. Doing high mph rolls with your nova might help the traction situation but like mark said i dont think i’d wanna be hotlapping it either one after another haha… Just something to think about… when u get up to our power levels theres not much u can really do to help the situation. good luck!

if we both wanted to waste our bottles and gas, then yes we could roll, but why bother wanna knowing id get stomped from a 40 roll.

this thread was made clear, just read the title.

Justin declined my offer to race. ohh well nothing i can do about that, sorry everyone that wanted to see this race happen.

maybe, just maybe, if he shows up to some meets ill see him on the highway.

Roll is where its at Chode :wink:

No one cares about dig, look at the dig chain. Its tiny. :gotme:

gaysauce. well i guess its still gonna be TIMESLIPS > GREATER THAN THREAD > NEITHER

to you timeslips mean something. Who cares if you run mid 10’s when you lose to 11 second evos on the street

wrd this rear end ownz me :ohnoes:

Ok, so looks like Choda will run FASTMOFO from a roll if FASTMOFO shows up to a meet…?

:hang: Choda r u correct, TIMESLIPS > * They leave the lasting impression and are pure proof u are fast… Roll racing takes the driver out of the equation and takes out any car setup or suspension/tire setup. Anyone can through 800rwhp into a car, and never touch the suspension or anything else and go do 60mph rolls, if u cant put power to the ground what good is it. Only a select few can make alot of hp, go from a dig, 0-1320, and make it work. Whatever tho, to each his own… Choda for President!

Its not like my car sucks at a dig…I was cutting 1.5’s at Lancaster on smallblock power off the footbreak. But Bigblock is a new ballgame when it comes to launching on a 10 bolt.

yes thats the deal but you forgot the part about a side bet i dont race people who arent in brackets with me for free when they make threads and talk shit

:word:

:gay:

Thats the point, to take the driver (partially) and traction crap out of the equation. Sometimes its as simple as being interested in seeing which car accelerates harder and nothing more. But yes to each his own, so get outta hereee…

HAHAHHA BUT YOU WONT RACE ME HAHAHAHAHA

DUDE dont waste my time with the roll racing for cash, im not throwing my money away.

this is my call out, my terms, if ur not gonna be the " king " of NYSPEED and race Who ever, What ever, When ever, then just say so and give the chair to a rightfull owner.

…87fox, get back in off topic.

:gay:

Roll chain is the PRIMARY chain, like it or not. You wanna be “KING” then take out the fastest cars from a ROLL. You dont like it, TOO BAD :cry: Go to dragracingfaggors.org and work your way up their chain or something :gtfo:

:wave:

:hitit:

Edit : But yeah, my badd chode, 0-1320… back on topic… cant wait to see this go down :bloated:

Ur an F’ing homo, u only roll race cuz u have no second gear, i like drag racing, its my thing, i dont knock roll racing but its not the end all be all of whos faster, i prefer to see whos got the better car, who knows how to set there car up, and who knows how to drive, and choda’s car is a prime example… Roll racing is nothing more than a glorified dyno pull, top speed run… but whatever if u agree to a roll race and the opponent agree’s than so be it them are your terms so u can take ur roll chain and cram it in ur ass mr.87fox

:biglaugh: I knew you wouldnt be able to resist :biglaugh:

And I have second gear, but only for the races that really count, rollllll races :wink:

lolol

perfectly said!!

Theres a Roll chain and dig chain. I dont think anyone is following the dig chain too closely. King will be king of the roll chain and it wont be you.

both chains are gay. who the fuck cares. if u want to prove who is more of a man, just throw down in the middle of the street. done. ova. finished.

Chode check my callout thread for you <3