Team Fortress 2 - YEAH TOAST

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

haha that was pretty funny but ive never even heard of that game before. is it any good?

awesome game. you can have LOADS of fun playing it as well as goofing off in it

My CS buddy is always telling me to get that game because its awesome.

Orange box is on sale for only $13 rite meow
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/votblindub2/Random/do_it_faggot2.jpg

For what system? I am talking PC, and Orange Box is still $30. I already have it on Ps3, that was $20 awhile ago.

PC, ofcourse, sir
http://www.gogamer.com/Half-Life-2--The-Orange-Box-for-PC-Front-Page_stcVVproductId21520137VVcatId444710VVviewprod.htm

TF2 FTW. I kick some major ass in it. I am a member of a group called the eXiled. We have about 20 of us and we all are fucking good at it. We have our own server, and we have raided some pub servers and went eXiled against the hosts team players and clean up the place. It is a fun ass game, but it is a very good team building game too. I love playing it.

The lol factor is high on it too… when we all play together on our server it is fucking great, we shit talk over all talk and its a great time. A bunch of us are from NY and Mass and about 4 of us got a ski house last year and hung out for a week. lol, I never smoked so much in my life! hahah it was wicked fun. I am the youngest guy on the club too, everyone else has a family and what not, so they are respectfull and its even that more funny to get your balls busted by an old guy! haha and they drink and smoke while we play the game some nights too it is really a good time.

PS, I looked at my steam ID, KrazyKid has 400+ hours on the game, and my prior name KKKustom on steam had over 300+ hours… so yeah I am a gamer nerd. haha

Dude, we ONLY play baked. Me and my buddies have a clan too, I play as «▲»ReDevi7 and we all have the Up triangle, cause we are all in the clouds when we play. I am an admin on 2 servers right now, and plan to start my own server. I have 166+ hours since late October, just on CS :lol

Nice dude… ill add you to my steam list, so I can kick your ass in it when i see you online! lol

oh shit, when i went to the site it said 13! wtf?