team teal feeler...

you guys know the car… ( im just to lazy to list it all) any questions can be answered by most the people on here… 738 whp, 508 trq, clean 94 cx all the goodes… offers? and dont BS me… it will not go well for you. if anyone is really intrested i will give them the full rundown. just not wasting my time, and to answer a question, no im not getting out of cars, just have another one i want to buld

Damn good luck man. Some one is going to love this thing

plz tell me the next car is what you called me on the other day, ya know MOTOR swap lol

btw GLWS it wont be the same if your not the owner anymore, 3rd gear rollers at rubins

Wow, cant believe your gettin rid of her! Glws man, car is top notch!

wow never thought id see the day

^ditto

Do you have a ballpark figure? This…car…is…amazing.

brooks, go back to RWD.

all this car needs is a PPG gearset.

Ummm hmmmm is this a dream?

Call me sometime you silly fuck, i got alot of updating for you to catch up on

• awesome car, the shell was even super clean when brooks first picked it up

do want.

ill kick you in the junk if you sell this… not really, your next plan is bad ass too.

one of your crazy fuckers gotta have the loot to make brooks dreams come true lol

Do not sell, you will regret

BAHAHAHAHAH!

GLWS buddy cant wait for the next build! its gonna be sweet!

Agreed. Do not sell.

On the other hand, not trying to be a dick, but this forsale thread is horrible. I know its a feeler but still. Many know of the car, but a lot whom visit the site or are new may not. Throw some info up on it and some pics man. It’ll work wonders…

On that note, Good luck with your next project bud. I don’t want to begin to think how money is into this car over the years. Built right, thats for sure.

none taken stallmer… i just dont have internet turned on at my house yet and use the pc at my work witch has no pics of my car on it and i cant be saving personal shit on it. pluse im lazy as fuck after work to be filling out a 5 page list of mods so… like i said if anyone actully is intrested i would meet then show the car and give them the full rundown.

GLWS man!!! I remember this car before you bought it, I should have scooped it up. Great car and a good guy. Someone buy this shit

pics or it doesnt exist

:ahh:ahh:ahh:ahh