teaser *PICS*

Man, I can’t believe some of these outright amazing deals I see sometimes… $300 for that, just amazing… Hell, even if it doesn’t run that’s a great price.

Rollback? Blown head gasket with only 30000?

word man thats gotta be a rollback, or swapped HUD. i dont see how the headgasket could be blown at only 30,000km…

thats just what he told me i dont think its what realy happend, i havent even tryed to start it yet… ill investigate and see what i can find, there was a crack in the pan i saw tho…

Yeah, first thing I thought when I saw that was rollback. How many owners has it had anyway? If it’s any more than one owner than it just has to be rollback… Hell, even if one owner you’d think it would have gotten a hell of a lot more mileage over 15-20 years.

Still doesn’t change the fact that it’s a huge steal.

it was some old guys who drove it, then just got to old and gave it to his grand doughter who dident like it was stick, dident drive it once and sold it to the guy i bought it off, so i hear, it dosent look like roll back, iv tryed to do it and it leaves SOME evidince… i thought of that when i saw it to tho lol

lol, I’d laugh if it was just never driven. Period.

this is great, congrats

Die in a fire.

Even if rolledback - 300$!

ooooh teaser pics of a bone stocker coupe

wow, more pics more pics…

leave her bone stock, its the new trend, JDM/drifting/etc is out, dirty/stock is in

Can I have mine with a turbo please!

Damn fastback… u hit the jackpot…damn you Thomas… such low mileage… i hate your mom!

after you make fun of 240s for so long after you sold yours you buy a coupe. yeah and the guy who bought mine is tryin to sell it for 7g’s

nice find. definately a positive start to a good project. nice price, hows the underbody?

haha matt i saw the guy driving your old car last week around my place, same wheels, stickers, seats, everything… he hasent dont ANYTHING to it lol

ill post up some underbody pics today

and tom yours is jdm, you dont get to join the fun.

if only more ppl had to rustproff there cars from the start

big bitches just walk

x2