Teg GS-R Vs F-body Vert

So cruising home from work Finally got my radio working (stupid Tech took soooo long to get the Security code) having fun playing with the Vtec. I decide to pull up on a lane that narrowed after the light Xxxxxx after getting off of XXX pulling up next to a large truck, when light turned green I punched it beat the Mac to get into the lane then notice a Camero who looks over with the top down smiles thinking he got me, then Vtec yo :headbang: and 8k red-line and he loses his smile and starts looking a bit more serious :eyebrow:, as I start pulling on him.
It was probably just a V6 but my first kill in the my stock 4door it was fun.

Yay, sedan kills. <3

nice kill i hate fbods lol

If it was a LT1 or LS1 car then good job.

I think its a step up from the first kill i had in the gti (lol) I wasn’t sure if i was happy with the new teg up to that point, but after beating an f-body, i’m quite satisfied.

Already ditched the VW?

ya she had a minor incident with it (I drove it after the accident to car-star), the insurance totaled it out… then wanted 1100 to by the wreck back, not worth it. the GSR was cheap and reliable maybe after she finishes Collage she will get back into a VW.

i saw you guys today i waived

Camaro* and nice kill

[quote=“TurdBlown Teg,post:8,topic:26818"”]

i saw you guys today i waived

[/quote]

ya we saw you, we waved back but you where threw the intersection… I darn impressed you could tell it was us. there is nothing about that car to give it away.

nice kill

[quote=“VR6Nurse”"]

then Vtec yo :headbang: and 8k red-line

[/quote]

<insert random barfing comment>

sounds gay