Tein 240SX Coilovers. 89-94 $250

Selling Tein Coilovers from a 93 240SX. Looking to get about $250. Located in Hamilton.

Any questions feel free to PM me.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19141[/ATTACH]

So why exactly did you feel the need to post yet another thread for the exact same product (which isn’t allowed on it’s own, let alone that it was only 2 days after posting the original one), and on top of it, change the price yet again?

:worf:

Sorry douchebag. Wasn’t aware I wasn’t allowed to cut my price in half.

http://files.sharenator.com/judge_you_are_a_faggot_RE_What_does_this_look_like-s400x300-183405.jpg

he made a new one cause people destroyed his last one. just let him sell it so someone can get a half decent cheap coilover

No kidding. I think $300 is more then reasonable, they’re in pretty decent shape and have low mileage. They came with the car my friend bought 3 or 4 years ago. I don’t think he ever put them on.

“And I was owed money. It was my brothers suspension. Now he wants me to sell it for him and I get comission.”

quote from your other thread.Which one is it?
Read the rules of the forum, you cant post 2 threads for the same thing in 2 days. GTF out of here unless you have another reason for joining the community other than selling your coilovers.

Go. Fuck. Yourself.

Cool story bro.

I’m going to keep reposting.

Mods please intervene. This is just getting out of control.

I reported them multiple times. I don’t see the crime in selling these. 240Racer is just pissed because I found out the actual value and he can’t have them for $50.

his car is on brand new coils as of like a month ago. why would he want coils that look like they were found in a barn?

So tell me this then. Why if he doesn’t need new coils, does he constantly come into my thread bitching about the price? Found in a barn? They’re barely used.

They look 15 years old.

No, you are a douchebag. Fuck off, and take your shit coilovers with you.

please stop being fggts people… frig.