Tein Basic Damper questions

Hey guys, I just purchased a set of Tein basics’s for my 2003 Altima. The question I had was about the drop. I’m reading the specs and see it as follows:

NISSAN Altima
L31 02+ BASIC DSP38-LUAS2

-1.9" RIDE HEIGHT IN FRONT
-1.3" RIDE HEIGHT IN REAR
-1.2" MIN RIDE HEIGHT ADJUSTABILITY FRONT
-2.2" MAX RIDE HEIGHT ADJUSTABILITY FRONT
-0.7" MIN RIDE HEIGHT ADJUSTABILITY REAR
-1.7 MAX RIDE HEIGHT ADJUSTABILITY REAR

Now what I want to know is the ride height mentioned for front and rear, is that the intial drop with no adjustment? and my min/max is that telling me what I can raise it to and lower it to? making the -1.9 front and -1.3 rear my “baseline” drop? will the car only lower to a max of 2.2" in the front? or is that 1.9 + 2.2? Any help you guys may have will be alot of help. Thanks.

-1.9" RIDE HEIGHT IN FRONT
-1.3" RIDE HEIGHT IN REAR
-1.2" MIN RIDE HEIGHT ADJUSTABILITY FRONT
-2.2" MAX RIDE HEIGHT ADJUSTABILITY FRONT
-0.7" MIN RIDE HEIGHT ADJUSTABILITY REAR
-1.7 MAX RIDE HEIGHT ADJUSTABILITY REAR

ok heres how it sounds to me…same rules apply for front and rear…looks like it has been badly worded so here’s the re-worded version
-1.9" RIDE HEIGHT IN FRONT (factory set)
-1.2" MIN RIDE HEIGHT (FRONT)
-2.2" MAX RIDE HEIGHT (FRONT)

this means a TOTAL of 1" adjustability… I dunno what factory ride height is on our cars tho and dealer (flyer specs) is for road clearance on actual ride height…

but if the highest setting is 1" less than factory you now know that your lowest setting is 2" lower than factory (1+1=2)…

i suspect the factory ride height / travel is actually more than 3.5 tall.
so I think your goona look pretty slammed to begin with, let alone droping down the whole way to 1.2" (thats almost 2.5")