Temporary Job Opportunity: Nintendo

Hey guys, my cousin has a small promotions company and has a gig with Nintendo.

essentially you stand around a nintendo and promote a video game all day. obviously we are based out of Ontario so my cousin often has a tough time staffing for these types of things in other provinces.

Although this is a one time thingy i know that Ryan is looking to build a contact list in central Canada because he often has to hire for cross-canada promotions. he has done cross-canada work for Hugo Boss, Bicardi, Labatt’s, nintendo and more on the horizon.

It’s important to have girls involved as well so please contact my cousin if you can put a team together… the hotter the better…lol… this is promotions after all.

here is the information he has send me, please contact him about this… i am NOT directly involved in any way shape or form, i’m just helping out my cousin.

Nintendo Game Release

I am currently working on putting together 3 teams of four in 3 different markets for the release of Nintendo’s new games. I’m looking to have teams of 2 girls and 2 guys who are good video gamers. One guy and one girl will be demo playing the game and the others will wear mascot out fits for 30mins on 30mins off.
This job will pay $15per hour for 2 full days of work and could possibly turn into something more.

Toronto / Calgary, August 26 –27
Saturday 26th 7:30am – 530pm
Sunday 27th 8:30am – 6:30pm

Please contact

Ryan Wong
416 668 2137
ryanwong@rwpromotions.ca

FYI: my lil brother does all kinds of gigs for my cousin and works them around his existing work schedule… all gigs pay different amounts depending on the contract and all gigs involve different work…

my lil brother was working for my cousin promoting 5-Alive i think at Wakestock last weekend and the budget allowed for like $20+ per hour and all my brother did was hit on bitches all weekend and barter beverages with other promoters… he came home with buttloads of Deoderant / expensive hair gel / phone numbers…lol

my other brother did coat check at an event in Montreal and came home with $400+ in a single night… cash… from tips…

its hit or miss, but yeah if you are in the market for a gig like this here and there then please contact my cousin

oh snap …I wish I was in calgary

I think me, Mike, Carrie, and Anney are going for a road trip haha

If you are a hardcore enough video gamer, you will know the fact that there is no such thing as “good looking female that is a good video game player”

BOOM!

Byaaaaaaaaaaah!

calgary you say…i may be interested

werd,

my cousin is sometimes slow to respond to e-mails but dont let that deter you.

i dont know anyone who has done this gig, i think one of my bro’s is going to do it in Toronto…

if the nintendo gig goes well i am sure ryan will take on more Alberta stuff… usually he is just looking for girls (eye candy at club events) but lately he has been getting more contracts like this… so who knows where it will lead. he selects from the same pool of reliable individuals for most gigs so i am sure if things went well that it would be more than a one time thingamajigger… particulalry because it is harder to staff events this far away.

also, you may want to ask this question of ryan if you get in touch with him… i beleive the $15 an hour is net… as in you just get a cheque for $15 x hours worked… ie. no deductions… ie WINNAR!

haha, Christian would be down for this if he knew any women… :rolleyes:

hmmm, sounds like a plan micheal haha