tennyson..

agreed

hahaha

idk what to say about this thread, but wow, and there has to be a strip club out there with an 80/20 average, (80% HOT, 20% soso with big honkers)
of course i mean other than the filly

no kiss asses allowed in my thread!

dont knock it til you try it!:madfawk:

pics of it befor i try it

:sample:

pics of vag???

how do you get pics of a strip club…no cameras allowed…

who said of the strip club?

Exactly :clit:

speaking of…some beer bellied bisexual “belly dancer” grabbed my hand and put it in her thigh to tell me she had a vibrator in her pocket…

:down:

forgive me for missing the obvious but was that a gesture for me?

correct

actually at the filly you can get a polaroid of the stripper on ur lap fully nude
hint hint

Chris Rock once said “I mean they don’t grade fathers but if your daughters a stripper…YOU FUCKED UP!!”

This isn’t a Chris Rock thread. Aren’t you the same person who got his car blocked in by the dumpster?

I’m not the most compassionate person around, but I think that comment was out of line.

This isn’t a Chris Rock thread. Aren’t you the same person who got his car blocked in by the dumpster?

I’m not the most compassionate person around, but I think your comment was out of line.

I didn’t know strip clubs would offer that. Can girls choose not to be in the pictures? And does the customer pay extra for the polaroid?

??? you want a picture of yourself?

No, he means you pick a girl, she can decline to be captured on film?

strip clubs will offer nearly anything as long as it makes money… And yes, I’m sure the patron will pay extra for the pic.

true…

IM sure I did once too…