Tesla Pickup Truck "Cybertruck"

8pm tonight

Am I the only one who thought WTF when I saw the styling?

LOL WHAT IN THE HELL!

And I thought the Aztec was fugly. This thing is on a different level all together. It reminds me of like a 60s futuristic movie and what they thought vehicles would look like.

It’s an impressive truck though, just does not look good.

Certainly designed with a ruler.

I def liked the rendering guesses I saw way better.

Nope, lol. I couldn’t watch live but I was following the comments in real time. Screen shots for the LOLz:

We’re all talking about it now though so there must be something to it.

1 Like

Lots of people talked about the Pontiac Aztec too.

I kinda see the comparison, but the Aztec has those shitting plastic panels.

I don’t hate all of it. They can make this work, but not as is.

So who is going to get fired over this?

Fired? The broken window was marketing genius in 2019. Someone’s getting a holiday bonus.

I love everything except the styling. SS body panels is genius for a truck.

1 Like

1 Like

Honest, if they could make the roof flat and instead of a sloped back, just drop it straight down, then a flat pickup bed, the wedge could still work.
If this does get produced it will definitely need some redesigning either way due to the headlights/tail lights not being in compliance with DOT.

I never thought of it because the whole thing is bonkers, but there are the wiper blades?

The glass design probably allows water to just run off it… kind of like the windows were shatter proof.

Either that or they worked out a deal with rain-x.

And what about side mirrors?

And how exactly do those headlights work… what’s that beam pattern like?

Clearly a lot of changes will be needed before its a true consumer product.

i see lots of people saying he is trolling everyone, which would be amazing.

however, Elon clearly knows better than any of us about everything so i think it is also a possibility that everyone has been wrong about what a truck is supposed to look like and we all just need to change now.