Tesla's Autopilot

Link? I can’t remember what one you’re referring to.

I imagine the I90 is a dream between here and there with Autopilot. Have you made it entrance to exit without intervention?

Also,

Sooooooo not PC, but funny none the less haha

Oh yeah for sure. You have to show input every 15 seconds or so, basically just a gentile tug on the wheel

Damn the last time I saw @Jam I was inspecting cars at valvoline, I think he was driving a civic

Hahaha it was a clapped out accord! And I still have a civic, of course :crazy_face:

1 Like

Snow performance? You must have a LR or RWD, the Performance with Track Mode is an absolute unit in the snow. AWD donuts, RWD pin turns, Stand still snow/ice launch, all by just moving the ESC/Power bias sliders on the fly.

LR awd is definitely annoying in the snow with the slight rwd bias that causes the back end to slip a little too much for the tech that it is.

Autopilot is great short of the auto slows upon changing interstate’s speeds. I haven’t experienced any other automakers adaptive cruise/lane keep assists but Tesla’s is very good. FSD seems like a waste in my eyes/use but would be curious to try it!

Tesla going for some of that Bill Gates population control.

Thanks for this post, I just realized they added track mode to the model Y last month. I have to go try this out.

Glad to know my randomish defense of Tesla was of use

Track mode is the only Tesla I will own, but I’m also that idiot that goes out at 10pm because snows flying and plows are not out yet. Easily my favorite vehicle to thrash in the snow, did a whole cul-de-sac twice while someone was shoveling their driveway and I’m pretty sure they didn’t even notice me doing it. Really freaks out passengers as they don’t know your “throttle” status so they are really just a long for the ride.

1 Like

Hey man.
Can you hook me up with an inspection…
Lol

1 Like