test drive 07 civic SI

paid off daily ftw

Making payments = driving a car you can’t afford

Monthly income after taxes-~7K Corvette payment-$300

Good to go over here.

lol…no it doesnt. i ran my stock 4 door at LVD and i got a 15.2 each time…and i think that i am a decent driver…

the car is a decent daily driver, but like others say it really isn’t all that fast. the seats are great, but that’s it. i thought mine handled, braked, and sped up like a turd…

My statement wasn’t centered towards anyone in particular. In the conventional sense you can “afford” a lot bigger payment than that with your income. Good for you that you are doing that well.

It’s just that personally, I feel that taking on debt means one thing- I can’t afford what I’m trying to buy.

piggy back tuning comes out soon for the 2006+ civic si’s.

Really? I thought they would have more to it than that.
The Jetta did a 15.4 with a mean boost leak, a full tank of gas, spare tire, various clothing items, etc… :ponder

various dirty thongs stuck to the carpet

They must have been Joe’s, he was driving.
I was drunk pacing like a nervous mother because mods done at the track were held on with zip ties Travis style, and my timing belt was just sliiiightly over due for a change.

ugh!

It wasn’t exactly a planned thing, more like I was wasted and Joe talked me into running my car. :lol

so when ur wasted ur easily swayed in one direction? hum… good to know.

Where’s that “rolls eyes” smiley? I want him back.

:sHa_hehe:

your vette payment is only 300? Damn…thats 80 cheaper then mine.

Yes, and it’ll be 0 before the end of the year.

Yea lets talk about our salaries!!! Wooooooo

And penises! Everyone rate one another! Everyone’s so much better than everyone else! Tough guys! Woo!

o ryan :Idiots

Yeah I thought it was strange to bring monthly income into a thread titled “test drive 07 civic SI” but hey without the d#$k swinging this would not be Shift518 so party oooooooooooooooooooon.

Not to mention, I heard that links to pictures of reproductive organs have been known to show up from time to time on the board so…