test drive

http://community.myride.com/kickapps/service/displayMediaPlayPage.kickAction?mediaId=51101&mediaType=VIDEO&as=3898&b=

way uglier than any ford car ever produced. :puke: prolly sell less also :rofl:

better buy them fbody die hard fans :kekegay:

nice :cool:

love it

It’s not even an F-body. It’s built on the X-body.

On that note, It’s okay, but I won’t be satisfied 'till I see a Trans Am return.

I need one

it’ll probably be too expensive. no more big bang for the buck, but i do like it.

i like it. i would say it needs a few changes. but more than likely cost too much anyways.

Ugly IMO.

dont be mad cuz it’ll piss circles around ur old 5.slow

“This may be a show car, but, it ain’t no show car”

Huh?

No mopar, no care!

I thought I was watching the movie " CARS " ???

Saw it in person on the Power Tour. Absolutely Awsome!

If they can price it “correctly”, they will sell a million of 'em.

Don’t know for sure how they are going to badge these but…
Base model with V6 power must be around 25k
Performance model with LS2(3) packing 400+ HP about 30k
Top of the line Z28 with LS7(8) 500+ HP 35k

If this turns out to be a 36-44k vehicle (like the SSR, like the GTO) it will be a failure.

x2… Not a fan of it

another faggish “retro” car. 2nd gayest automotive styling bandwagon ever.

I of course like it. I do like how the idea is being tossed around that the z28 trim level with be the high end model.

and I dont think they are going to bring back the trans am… yet.

I didnt think they were going to bring it back because it would be in direct competition with the camaro and pontiac already has the gto. Since the gto is being offed, they might wait a few years to test the waters with the camaro, and if sales are good, trans am will return.

I take that back, I don’t want to see the Trans Am bastardized like the Camaro is by this. I won’t be satisfied 'till I see the return of a true F-Body.

Mullets are trying to make a come back…watch out