Test n Tune today at the track...

it was pretty cool, some guy in an 8 sec dragster went across the track and bit the wall pretty hard, reminded me a lot of bluez28, except this was probably a 1000hp car and not a 200hp one.

and there was a super sleeper crx, body pretty beat, but he had mt slicks and a big FMIC and went 11.74… too bad the second fastest import there was a turbo probe that went 14.6… but it was a newer probe not one that came stock with a turbo motor, so i dont know what was goin on with that… the scene down here is pretty different. there were lotsof darkies, the guy sitting next to me in the stands was pimped out completly in fubu fleece, had full gold caps on his front teeth, tons of jewlery, rolled up in a escalade with 23" spinners, but he’s smoking pall mall’s and was sipping on a colt 45 40oz… he looked over at me and asked me if the camaro that had just put down a 10 sec run was a V6 or V8…

:ugh:

but i did learn that they have some pretty big street races about 30 min from me in Salisbury, MD… i guess its all either 9 sec guys doing big money runs or 19 sec civics though… :frowning:

what track was u at?

Originally posted by Pewterss
what track was u at?

Route 13 Dragway, its a pretty shitty track, but i think the next closest track is MIR, which is a haul.

been there!!!:smiley:

been there!!!:smiley:

really? thats awesome. its only like 30 min from where im at. WHat brought you the whole way down here?

my daddy ,years ago!!!:smiley:

my daddy ,years ago!!!:smiley:

i didn’t take you there:confused:

:tounge:

Originally posted by Steel City
i didn’t take you there:confused:

:tounge:
please dont insalt my dady!!!:mad:

please dont insalt my dady!!!:mad:

:scared:

:scared:
if i drove a stang ,i would be :scared: tooo!!!:tounge:

if i drove a stang ,i would be :scared: tooo!!!:tounge:

:wackit:

:wackit:
is that what ur doing to DARKSTAR pic now???

is that what ur doing to DARKSTAR pic now???

:weak:

:weak: like my cobra!
:confused:

:asshole

tAke it to aim :tounge:

i’m an:asshole

Originally posted by Shaggy