Testing waters 92 hatchback for sale (pending)

Pm only if interested, no LOWBALLERS or bullshit in my thread or else :rl:
NO PARTING OUT
PRICE IS $3000 FIRM
Engine
92 red hatch , 5 speed
340,000 on body
40,000 on rebulit engine
No engine mods

Apperance
Sleepy eye Mod
Front is lowered.
Skirt package

Audio
Alpine Type S speakers (front and back )
Pioneer MP3 CD Car Deck (DEH-P7700MP)

No Accidents, Clean title. Recently installed a new Walboro fuel pump.(varune special) and sending unit, Will throw in a New spare starter and tails.
recent problems
windshield cracked( god dam frigging sand trucks!)

Is there any rust under the car? Overall looks great on top but what’s under the sheets?

Do you have any details as to the engine rebuild? i.e. what was exactly rebuilt or was everything done clean and properly?

Picture of underbody would be nice. I am looking for one right now but I am most concerned about rust on the frame and body then anything else.

how is the front lowerd?

hows the underbody???

allright heres the info you all have been waiting for!!
the rebuild ,it was done by my friend from superior auto, it was a complete rebuild,
the underbody, ok its a 92 it as the rust yes but not cancer, am yea the driver side has it the most and also the floor board , its basically the usual spots wewre they get the rust, the passenger is ok just surface rust, before i bought the car i went with a hammer to check out the rigidity of the frame, its not bad for a 92, the other rust spot is the A pillar on the driver side, and under the driver mirror, thats it !!lolz
the car wasnt purchased from a young gun, or a son guy, or auto trader, i got it from my friends dad, ( old man), they lived in a condo ( underground parking) :slight_smile: i have had the car for about a year, it seen one winter , which is the present one , since the rebuild the is used as daily driver for work mostly, i dont get chance to play to much, thats why its still stock :frowning: the present kms on the car is highway kms,
now about the front only being lowered, i got springs form a guy and i didnt know to much about it any way, the guy sold me s14 srgings, from ome reshearch,s13 s14 front are almost the same?? the back springs were left alone, it was lowered about a month ago
am improbbly boring u guys by now, neways as the heading says
I will NOT part out, it $3000 firm, if the car sells for $3000 it goes if not it stays, as i said its pending, u want it take it if not oh well !! lolz
ohnthe car is located in mississauga/malton
the key is pm
thanks for the intrest

Damn right the strongest 240 i’ve seen for its mileage. the Rebuilt engine pulls hard as fuck. I test drove it today and man does she give. Clutch catches beautifully. Wonderful Guages, mint interior and good paint.

car still for sale, but here comes some mods, am 3 " cat back will be added on it by next week ,autometer air/fuel ratio guage lolz, breaks are getting bigger, looking for q45 calipers and rotors, rear breaks will be done also, hand break cable changed,lots more to come, am for engin wise,am it still runs smooth, so i will run it till whenever, am im still debating on wether i should go KA-T(*newer engine of course) or SR20.
thats all for now
and yes the price from $3000 will go up as these mods are added on.