FS:92 hatch, light mods

hey guys Im just checking intrest , i have a 92 hatch, engine has 72XXX on rebuilt ka, pullls strong, the frames are perfect, usual rust spot on the a pillar, other that that the bode is solid and the frame also, it comes with a custome c west rear bumper,( from nelly) and nismo sideskirts( all not shown in pics,)
16x8 all around, goodyear eagle f1 205/50zr16 in the front and 225/5016 in the rear( not installed yet)
5 speed
custom 3" catback with Apexi 3" in and 5" out mulfler
walbro 255 fuel pump
pinoeer/jl audio system
alot of other stuff on the car also ect
custom short ram intake, (relocated) battery also relocated
the car is a daily driver, runs good, good power
my plans got cancled as in september im going back in school and i unfortunately cant pay expensive insurance and work less and go to school, i had such big plans to rb20 this biatch but i had to change plans
lookking for $2900 firm
pls, i dont have time for lowballers and kids( you know what i mean)
pm is the key, i will try to get more pics, if not come see the car in person, its in mississauga. pics are there

http://forums.son240sx.ca/showthread.php?t=24005

lool dude i know where you live!!.. but anyways love your car man Good luck with sale.

Would you sell w/o mods? I know it says firm… but I’m interested if I can buy this completely stock. I am around the area.

EDIT
And I know you’re not interested in low ballers - which I’m not trying to do. I’m just not interested in any sort of modifications in a car that I wish to purchase at the moment.

i can minus the audio, but thats it, everything else stays, $200 off

still for sale?

How many km’s on the body?

update, ok guys i hate to say this but i have decided to continue my project, (a stack load of cash just rolled in)!! so i will continue it, i was only selling it because i was buying a 91, 300zx, turns out my 240 has more potential, for all the guys intersted thanks for the intrest, sorry guys

NO! the search continues…