Testing Waters: HD Projector and wall mount screen

Am I reading this correctly? 60"? Like the same size as my 60" TV?

I can’t shoot this thing at the wall in my basement and get an 8’ picture with great quality?

Sure you can! Just, the screen I have is 60" widescreen. You can project it on a much larger wall, but the screen really helps with the video quality. It has a reflective material in it that makes it much more vivid, especially with colors like black, which is virtually impossible to project.

I have had one offer for 350 cash, does anyone else have a better offer?

–mark

Oh well then… It’s not true HD… PER THE SPECS… I don’t care if it “looks better”… And I’ve compared 4805’s and similar to the AE900 that I’m running and there is DEFENETLY a noticeable difference in performance… And not only in my personal experience, but most of the opinions at AVforums are similar…

wow, you can see the difference between a 400 dollar projector and one that costs over 2k?
you must have eyes like a hawk.

if you still have this in a week, i may have to swing out your way to pick it up.

Sure thing! It would be a great addittion to your new home :slight_smile:

–mark

so would a stripper pole, and rubicant in a 2 piece

well duh. Panny AE900 is a exception since its a very good projector and lives up to its price point. Others do not. BASIC point is the X2 and 4805’s were awesome projectors for the money and BETTER then many ones that cost hundreds more. period Something doesnt have to say 1024x768 to perform very well. Done discredit something based on specs because that ALONE, doesnt mean shit.

If you dont care if a display device “looks better” then that is a dumb ass statement and you are arguing with me just for the sake of arguing. You will not find anything that compares to these two for 800, let alone 400. The End.

Everyone’s got my back. Thanks guys :smiley:

I really honestly don’t care either way… the only thing I was stating is that he is advertizing a “HD Projector”, and the product is NOT a true HD projector no matter how good it looks… THAT IS ALL!!!

glad to see your enjoying it and getting more use out of it than i was.

on topic: glws. i really enjoyed having a projector and will most likely get another in the future

Still avialable. I’ve had tons of interest, but no one has come yet.

–mark

still interested in just the screen

if this is still around when im home next, i’ll snag it fo sho

3sny was going to buy this, but him and mike (MPD47) never crossed pathes in buffalo, when Mike brought the projector out. So… first person to come get it at my place in henreitta is the new owner of this projector. Or, first person to pay me, and then I will hold it for pickup. Simple as that :slight_smile:

–mark

This is still for sale FYI. I travel out to Buffalo from time to time and can meet up with people. By all means though, please make sure you know how to use a cell phone if we’re meeting up to do business. Bouncing my calls to voicemail and hang ups will NOT be tolerated. Oh yeah, and if you cant handle using a cell phone, please, dont continue calling my cell for the next two days, especially not during the super bowl. Unless you are tard water. Oh wait, yeah, that’s not hypothetical.

Anyway, good unit, still for sale, bump for Mark.

never bumped to voicemail…i left 3-4 messages to meet up and u never called me back. sorry for calls during the game i was working so i didnt think anything of it. A return call would have been nice, i called the time u wanted me to and was ready to pick up.

Called you 4 times, you bumped me to vm and hung up on me. Not my problem anymore. Anyone who has even dealt with me can attest I go out of my way to get a deal done.

ok well im sorry but i didnt get any calls or missed calls, i would have picked up i was waiting for it. And u and mark have been great ive got nothing against u guys and even i can tell that u both go out of your way to do good bussiness, i dont know why i didnt get the calls though? sorry i missed you i really want that projector maybe i can send a deposit via paypal until next time someone comes through.

My roommate may be going to innovative this week, i’ll ask him. Otherwise, I may be going down this friday.

–mark

trade for pioneer flipout?