TESTING WTB with a TRADE+CASH - 89 or 93 s13 hatch

Make/Model: 93 Acura Integra
Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: Used
Mileage: 251xxx KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

Ok so basically im testing out just how interested people would be in my offer and looking to get my first 240…now after many months of research and well searching period i know what i want lol.

I pretty much want to get rid of my integra, reson being…well…i hate it lmao. Its a great reliable car dont get me wrong…but when i see a 240 nothing else can satify my hunger!!!

Now what im looking to do is a trade + cash, so i’ll determine if your offer is resonable with what you want for it with the trade in consideration aswell.

Integra specs as follows:

• Black on Black
  • 251xxx (half of its life :wink: lol )
  • Aftermarket intake and filter
  • No ricey exhaust (still stock)
  • Complete new tune up (including cap, rotors, plugs, cables…etc…your all out engine tune up)
  • Brand new OEM clutch
  • 85% tire tred left on all 4
  • Very bright yellow fog lights…yea thats right…im cool lol
  • Full 4gauge wire set up for amp and subs, including amp switch mesh in dash.
  • And a great add on for most people who know the flaw of the interior of an integra…A CUP HOLDER lmaoo
  • NOT LOWERED

Pics:

*Will be added later on tonight, once taken off my laptop.

So Shoot me an offer if your interested.
No low balling, seriously interested people only please.

ill trade you a case of beer?

lmao stfu al

ok…kfc+watermelon+kool aid for your teg?

which combo?

whichever you like. ill stop now. good luck with the sale

that car is worth 500 max

I lawl’d…

If you dont mind, i kindly asked for NO low balling.
Just because you may not like integra’s does not mean you have to go low ball someone elses thread, now if you dont mind…dont post back in here with that attitude. Thank you. Not interested? Than dont post…simple as that.

im not low balling im just saying what it is worth

my buddy bought a 91 integra with a b16 for 250 fyi

Ok, that still doesnt go with the fact of my car.
Its worth more than 500 thanks.

ill give u half a can of gas

a can!? lol…^

wtf is wrong with son?

I know man let the man sell the man sell the car. Remeber the golden rule dont do what you dont want one to do to you. Im kinda drunk so dont get angry if any grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes.

Awww, what’d you have a Mike’s hard? Or a vodka twist? Or maybe a wine cooler or two… :slight_smile:

That’s adorable!

two coolers for sure:P Jkz Just so J.W with gingerale on the rocks :D:P

Wtfs with all these kids wanting s13s?, fuck… it is true our cars are turning into the next civic.

lol teg… i just find those so funny… FUCK INTEGRAS :smiley:

I dont think they ever will be the next civics because half of them are in the junkyard and the rest are with owners who care darely about them.

They already are the next civic. Now stop the bickering, mods need to clean up this thread.