Texting while driving *Warning Graphic*

My girlfriend’s dad just got this emailed to him, It is just absolutely brutal. I have seen videos of people getting beheaded and such,…but it does not phase me like this one does. It took both of us a good solid 7-12 minutes before we could go back to what we were doing prior. I think it may have been made by the same people who did the video that S13Counterpart posted prior to the holidays about drinking and driving.

[y]http://www.youtube.com/v/KVQg8h_JmkY&hl=en_US&fs=1&c.swf[/y]

This clip stunned you that much?

Surprisingly yes, I guess it’s my empathetic nautre. The part that really got to me was the dead baby,…most likely because my sister and her bf just had a kid, I love spending time with my little niece, feeding her, watching her try to make her first sime. When I saw that baby in the clip, man, it just really hit me.

seen this before the law was finalized…pretty crazy stuff…after watching this video i havent texted while driving since…plus its kinda hard to text with a keyboard thingy while driving:P

realistically, no one takes their eyes off the road for that long, and her friends would have told her she was drifting instead of all look at her phone too. not that im pro text-driving, it is dangerous, thats a pure given. but i think they exagerated the situation to an unrealistic extent.

but it gets the message across

yah… texting + driving is dumb…
thats why by eliminating automatics and forcing stick to everyone… there woudl be a lot less of this shit!!

Pretty bad video.

That little infant reminded me of an accident i was in 6 years ago. (Drunk truck driver hit us dead on) luckly we were fine, but a small child in the other car didn’t really make it. Passed away in hospital 3 days later.

Moral is: Just dont be stupid.

i had a very close call while txting and driving last winter drove up a snowbank but was able to gain control before i completely lost it … needless to say i don’t txt anymore … for the most part my phone is on silent while i drive because its to tempting to just flip it open to check

I text, drive, smoke and drink a coffee and maintain my lane and full comprehension of the road…I do think I should be exempt from this law, other then one misshap at 1am on the way to shannonville with pants.

None the less, no animals were hurt in that video…so it has no effect on me…people can go down but as soon as I see a animal cruelty video I loose it!!!

Yeah, still not as brutal a this though,…for those who remember just before Christmas.

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=51194&highlight=drink+drive

I dont agree with anyone talking or texting on the phone. It’s not like I’m gunna bitch at you but when you drive under a truck because of it I’m not going to help you.

Same with snow tires. Monday on the way home from work a woman spun out in front of me went down into a 10 foot ditch and ALMOST rolled her car. I stopped to see if she was ok then looked at her tires and of course no snow tires. So I jumped back in my car and left. She made the big decision to not get snow tires so she can get out of this big problem too. Not gunna risk/freeze my ass cause she was a cheap know it all.

Sorry I hate everyone with out snows. Especially after this morning.

Saw this a long time ago…it’s not graphic at all.

baby part hit me to as i have 2 boys 4.5yr old and 1 yr old so i can see where hes Cyprian is coming from.

97240sxsr20- i agree with you, and alot of tire places carry used good snow tires for those who cant afford new . i used to work a tire place and so many people sold there tires back to us because they cant store the tires or they sold the car or for what ever reason, at this point the tires normally cost like 30-45 a tire yes can be more if your rollin on anything bigger then 17. just saying theres other options out there.

Its not ver effecting , but maybe cause i ave no volume?
I dont text and drive, its pretty stupid, but my girlfriends my secratary, so i have no worries.
Some of my friends scare me when they drive and text there so fucking dumb, they almost rear end people, then crack there phone out again like nothing happened, theyll learn one day

Using any mobile device is not a good idea while driving. We needer a greater respect for the act of driving because it just takes one person to ruin so many peoples lives.

I make an effort to stay away from the phone until I’m at a stop. I know a lot of people make their living on the road and need to communicate with people but there needs to be a greater effort to make driving safer. This is coming from a guy that needs his phone when he’s at work on the road.

97240sxSR20 - I completely agree with you on the snow tire part. Also one this that drives me nuts are people that don’t clean their windows properly. As in if there is a pile of snow on your windshield or any glass that obstructs your view, don’t be lazy, take the 2 minutes to clean it off. Last night there were so many cars on 401 with the back glass completely covered with snow. To me that is completely unacceptable and these people are driving 60 on 401 because they can’t see what around them.

Well that’s my rant.

They made snowtires law in quebec didnt they? same should be done in ontario and the rest of canada.

Thats weak, this had more of an impact on me :stuck_out_tongue:

[y]jVjm6I9xi3U[/y]

lol what the hell ^

lmfao aha hahaha thats funny shite!

death by carrot lol