Thank you, Nice to meet you all

Im stopping by to say hello to you all, and thanks for the “add” (In Myspace terms) Im really getting into the tuner side of things, I have been working on a 1993 Nissan 1600 NX with a little help from my friends actually, Thanks to them I’ve been able to keep things rolling so far.{Cheeks}
I am also real into car audio/video, so much, That Last june I opened my own Store here in the Pittsburgh area, Its been an unbelivable adventure so far, and I cant wait to see what the future brings. Well rather than gab for an hour i’ll cut it short. Its nice to meet you guys/gurls and thanks again,

welcome:beer: made it out of the chat room i see!:smiley:

Welcome, where is your store located and whats the name?

x2?

welcome

glad to see you made it chaz welcome

sorry to hear you hang out with cheeks

:greddy:

Welcome

ahh Cheeks is good people, I wasnt sure about your rules on “plugs” but i guess since im still new i could always use that for an excuse right?. Well My store is located in Allison park about 3/10 of a mile North of Duncan Ave (BP Staion) On Rt. 8 I am First Bass. I do all the things Im into and anything else people are interested in paying me to do haha. Thanks to Cheeks I really fell into this tuner business but since my Tuner ride runs about 110 hp im going to have to step it up, I told him That i want to run side by side with him in the 240, but as it stands the Hatch is to much compititon for me right now haha, Oh pewterss i di make it outta that chat room, wasnt that wierd i logged in wasnt able to post in the newbie area and then my pc just liked that chat room so much that I got stuck in thier, ha, i couldnt log out, couldnt shut down, so i spent the night in thier haha, lonly, but quiet haha, anyway thanks for all the reponces nice to meet you all, once i figure out the forum hang out i’ll se ya thier,

I wondered why the hell I kept seeing your name in there (chatroom).

Welcome…

A little history on me… Long long time ago on My first visit to what became know as the internet… I sat on an old Gateway Computer and spent over 24 hours on dial up pay as you use IP in chat rooms, ha actually that was back in 93 when i first found the internet, theni found girls… then i found carss, BUT Chat room were the shiz nits back then. soo i visited your, doesnt anybody use that anymore?

welcome

welcome

welcome

:beer: welcome

im going to hang in the chat room again, it easy, and i dont have to reload the page haha

welcome

Welcome