The 30th's Big gay Winter build

and blue tailpipes, vents, fog lights

man you suck at engrish. blue EXHAUST TIPS, blue vents i’ll give you, and the fog light COVERS. jesus. i know it’s better than that gay ass pewter thing. but hey, what can i do. you’re putting stickers on this year…ricer.

Ugh this sticker covered monument to the color blue is going to be faster than me this year! :meh:… Is it gay that we are talking on AIM as we are talking on Nyspeed?

Lookin good pat. Is this at your work? Bein i gotta stop out and all LOL

nice pat, shes gonna scoot for sure :tup:

Looking great… Built motor, nitrous, suspension mods, ice mods :tup:

No baby seat?:meh:

Wow this almost makes me wanna make a build thread on what I did last winter and what i’m doing this winter…but since I don’t have a honda or an ls1 i forgot that nobody would care.

nice progress pat, i wish i didn’t have 18 credit hrs with work so i could make more progress on my car

i ran two bottles for a while and it got old fast.

You’ll actually get more out of running one at a time.

yeah? why’s that? eh i have it so i may as well run it now. i’m not looking to run a wicked sick number here. just a 10.

Looks good man i wanna come play.

always for you billy boy.

In other news, i found a soloution to our maf- tb coupling issue, my car is all back together (well at least the intake manifold/ valve covers/ etc etc) thanks to a trip to Home Depot…and my lid finally fits! i cant wait for spring.

Picture? :slight_smile:

4inch coupler ftw

3 inch coupler boiled in water for a few mins ftw

looking forward to seeing it at southgate

wow thats pretty cool never knew that.

shit is lookin good. always liked these cars

looks like fun!

Well today was a good day for me. I got the axle bearings/backing plates installed, the panhard bar on, the tq arm on , all 4 bilsteins on, and the bazookas in. Backing plates look good in there, adj suspension is nice, bilsteins are obviously sexy, and the bazookas sound fantastic. No pics at the moment as some moron forgot his camera.
Also the FRE/Harris Speed 90mm plate/ FAST 90 are all bolted together and ready for some ass kickin. only things left to do are motor (got the pistons/all bearings/oil pump now), tranny rebuild, cut the driveshaft and install some RAM AIR stickers on my hood since the stockers are worn out. WOOHOOO :bigclap:

:tup: I saw the OUT in the last line and thought you were already up and running…

oh well progress is progress.