The $40 hidden inside a 12V battery

Wow, that does save some money. I need those little batteries so I think I will go buy some A23’s.

wow, who woulda guessed

Interesting… Nice find

Interesting

Cool are these the joints they use in remotes for unlock lock? remote starters etc>

This laptop one is helpful somewhat.

battery hack website? weird

“So next time your laptop battery wears out, you might want to consider hacking it!” Guy has such a positive and Mr. Rogers type style. Great Finds.

thats awesome!

How spiffy.

dont like this::::::

[quote=“justa4door,post:11,topic:34172"”]

dont like this::::::

[/quote]

ummm no.

Cool, but who owns a bunch of stuff that uses button cells? My laser pointer, but it’s not like I use that enough to need to replace the batteries.

The 9volt looks more promising since it looks like those are AAA sized cells.

Oh man that car battery comment, that should get darwin to work. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:14,topic:34172"”]

Oh man that car battery comment, that should get darwin to work. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[/quote]

i like how it says to hit the batt to get it apart

[quote=“justa4door,post:15,topic:34172"”]

i like how it says to hit the batt to get it apart

[/quote]

“its a bit messy” lol

Yeah but it’s totally worth it to get those 6 lantern batteries out of there!

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:14,topic:34172"”]

[/quote]

I hope it was a person just messing around trying to get morons to hit batteries with a hammer.

Also interesting:

haha

[quote=“98SS10,post:5,topic:34172"”]

Cool are these the joints they use in remotes for unlock lock? remote starters etc>

[/quote]

Generally, no… Those are more like whats in laser pointers and whatnot… In most car remotes is a bigger 3v battery…

And i auctually opened one of those before and found this out…