The Amazing Body that is Human

:loopie::party2::loopie:

wow that’s crazy

You can sneeze with your eyes open. They did it on Mythbusters.

They also flew a plane on a conveyor belt too

“Alledgedly”

:snky:

That show is on the BAN list

X2, I have done it.

HAAHA fart 16 times a day… thats like hourly for me

mythbusters takes actual things they see in the news that have happened to people who come out and say yes this happened to me, things that the police have reports written about and sometimes even video evidence, and they supposedly “bust” it, that show sux,and about sneezing with your eyes open, you may think you have done it, but if u have someone videotape you, you will see that they close even if its for less than a second and you cant tell.

edit----> neone else notice clint malarchuck!!

They did video tape it on mythbusters, with a high speed. You do not have to close your eyes when you sneeze.

Okay, but thats when people actually try to not close their eyes. sure you can do it.

good for you and mythbusters who really cares?

i’ve never seen anyone sneeze with their eyes open

saw it

sick lol, neway, like the one where the fat bitch got stuck to the toilet seat, and yes it did actually happen. then they couldnt get their rubber ass to form a seal on the seat they had all kinds of problems with it and they still said it was busted even given all the error they had…gay

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2056&stc=1&d=1179759556

lol^