The Annual "Who do you want for next season" Thread

Jeezzzzus. and that was 9 months ago!

Yet again, I will say the Honda vs VW or Honda vs Toyota or whatever battle now a days is like the Import VS the Domestics in a way. The domestics guys busted the ever living balls off the FWD guys for years, until we started making 4,5,6,7,800HP and started running, 12’s, 11’s, 10’s, 9’s, 8’s… It all take alot of R&D, track time, $$, supply and demand to manufacture the parts, etc. that will produce world class results.

Back to the honda vs everyone else FWD, for ever 10 hondas worth mentioning there is one of the “other” guys. That alone puts you guys way a head of the curve. Put yourself in my shoes, pulling up next you guys in the water box is like you guys did 5 years ago next to a 67 Chevelle.

I dont even pay attention to the damn sport, as much as others might assume I do and i can rattle off 3 or 4 honda fwd names at the top of their league, and I only know 1 or 2 in the vw world trying to do the same. Its just power in numbers, naturally the more like cars on the track, the easier, and cheaper it is for some schmo to produce decent to great results.

anyone who argues against my logic here is an ignorant fool.