The Annual "Who do you want for next season" Thread

Yes I know, did you know you spelled sighted wrong? :rofl

thanks!

All I can say is that Ed has his work cut out for him…

shits fucking NUTS

Jeezzzzus. and that was 9 months ago!

Yet again, I will say the Honda vs VW or Honda vs Toyota or whatever battle now a days is like the Import VS the Domestics in a way. The domestics guys busted the ever living balls off the FWD guys for years, until we started making 4,5,6,7,800HP and started running, 12’s, 11’s, 10’s, 9’s, 8’s… It all take alot of R&D, track time, $$, supply and demand to manufacture the parts, etc. that will produce world class results.

Back to the honda vs everyone else FWD, for ever 10 hondas worth mentioning there is one of the “other” guys. That alone puts you guys way a head of the curve. Put yourself in my shoes, pulling up next you guys in the water box is like you guys did 5 years ago next to a 67 Chevelle.

I dont even pay attention to the damn sport, as much as others might assume I do and i can rattle off 3 or 4 honda fwd names at the top of their league, and I only know 1 or 2 in the vw world trying to do the same. Its just power in numbers, naturally the more like cars on the track, the easier, and cheaper it is for some schmo to produce decent to great results.

anyone who argues against my logic here is an ignorant fool.

your cars gonna blow

DSM’s own all. End of discussion

OMG THA 1.8T EXPURT HAZ SP0KEN!

Travis’s EvoHHHHHHH from a 60 roll sense he is the callout king now.

Lets see what this things got…

Oh boy not the best idea unless you went stroker and big boy shot

its got the big boy shot in it.

Its easy to talk about it, but lets actually see it happen. So much talking and no action.

i’ll be out the passenger window rowing by you, you have no shot.

ahh this is exactly what I expected from you. I knew it would be a matter of minutes before the nut swinger would jump in.

ohhhh yeaaaaa

run me from a dig, run travis from the 60, you’ll have a couple more L’s under your belt!

and I dont think you guys realize that I know Im going to lose…Dont really care. I just keep seeing travis talking about racing people and calling people out all of a sudden after he wouldnt do shit in the Z06 and now he gets a car change and he is KOTS? I just want to see some action from this dude for once…more actions, less talking. Win or lose, not what I am shooting for.

lol

If I beat ya one more time, I need two hands to count your losses bud. I still got 3 fingers to go on your hand before you need the other…

run me from a dig… are you illiterate?

yah. I am. So in that case I dont know what your saying. Find a new way home Pizza bhoy.

pete, whats the point? the cats outta the bag, we all kno your car is awd!!!OMG!!! double traction!!! so amazing so intense! plus you only call ppl out on races you kno ull win. and now instead of letting off at 120, u prob let off at 117 since thats your quater mph is right

ohhh alright what are marie clarie and need braille

:ohsnap