The Annual "Who do you want for next season" Thread

thought they usually don’t give a shit if you shut down at the 8th?

We follow SFWD rules…two seats, carpet , full dash, full galss, gas tank in stock locations, 2400lb min weight.

we spend 15k (included new paint job and front end) already on juans car. 60k car would be a 8sec honda with racepak dash and dog box tranny, mark willams axles…alot more shit.

they do when they know u are fucking with them…then see the car many 10sec passes and has been warned for awhile.

its hard getting these turbo cars at that weight…thats a gutted CRX with just an engine

Good to know. I dont hunda nut swing so I dont have a clue what they weight.

How the hell could you only spend 15K on that car? (points the finger to AROD not GPSI) I call BS on that one. I havent paid a bill to another shop EVER on my car, so its all parts cost… infact I have a excel sheet with parts I put into the car and its damn close to that mark, and I know Synapse doesnt work for free so I doubt those figures. but what ev.

easy free labor and i tuned the cars and used parts. last year he just got the shell for 1000 with suspension already on it we spent 1200 on parts for the engine and the rest on an ebay turbo setup with a use $700 aem box…car went low 11’s all day for 5500k

Arod does all his own work, that’s how it will cost so little.

Yea when you havea shop its easy to do all your own work

INFACT I just updated the spread sheet just now with ext prices of parts I already had in the car prior to the ASS/KK rebuild now… grand total… don t fucking show my wife this: $16,164.94 in big ticket parts some fittings, tubing, piping shit like that isnt included…

No labor or shop fees. No cost of car, not including wheels, suspension, etc.

You would have a 9sec honda already with 16k

I thought you said its at synapse for a cage? I am on free labor too. but I bought / built if from a certified preowned 30kmi car and their isnt ebay anything on this thing.

fuck my wallet I should have gotten a honda shell, hit up OBX racing and ran 11’s all day.

geeeez :rofl

Lmao you could buy one all said and done for 12

could have had a 8 second bike, or a 140mph boat, or a modified circle track car, or a who knows what.

I went with a VW :vlad

i just want a car for next season…

Buy one

yeah BUY. Grandpas wallet wasnt open a the time either. piece by piece over 2 years I built it.

fuck buying, build it :number1

My grand father is dead and the other one doesnt have a wallet so I am fucked city

my car weighed in at 2660 with me and a half tank of gas, now i just wish i had 20k into it not 50+ :frowning:

Ill sell you mine for $30K shoudl run 9’s :rofl

FS: VW Jetta dumb ass platform, $16K invested in parts, $12K in labor, KBB’s for $4K. Asking $30K obo.

Parts add up big time doesnt it!!! MS Excel is the devil!