The Annual "Who do you want for next season" Thread

we did the cage from the driver seat to the back, they are just adding the front to complete the 10point.

Fail for putting $50k+ into a Honda in the first place and then it not even running 10s. Saying it was capable is different. It runs what it runs, time slips tell all.

Couldve bought a C6Z with that money and had a super car that runs 10’s out of the box and handles like a dream.

good deal man… do you have any pics or a website for your work? I am interested.

Also hope you see the fun in the shit talking between each other… I dont mean any harm behind it… just shootin the shit with ya. Looking forward to meeting you guys at the track too. :thumbup

coulda woulda shoulda… thats life isnt it. :banghead

working on the site…still not published

id have to agree when i got around 15k into mine i decided i had enough… better things to be had with the money

Fail is your opinion, i chose to because thats what i liked its only money and it was over a 7 year period plus that 50k was including the 17k price tag of the car in 2002 from the dealer plus building the motor twice. As for running 10s it never happen because i couldnt fit slicks under the car and i didnt have coil overs but thats not an excuse thats just my fault, i had planned on geting slicks and coilovers but then i wrecked so i never got that far, but i will say the car was deff capable of 10s

:ninja

You had 50 fucking thousand dollars into that car?!? :eek3

Fuuuuuuuck that noise lol.

Damn Honda’s are dumb cheap, I have shy of 30 probably, but thats spread over 2 shells, 3 years.

:roflJustin has to do 3 builds to get it right

2 builds get it right lol. wanted to try the all motor deal, made 201 wheel then decided it was time for boost

Lmao strong work. Here comes number 3

na still on number 2 just now onto number 2 car lol

Lmao

That’s some serious coin. My car has literally <$1500 invested in it and it runs 11’s, which is slow, but still!

Ill give you a deal on my Mustang. Just needs a clutch and a new owner.

I want my cars torn apart like everyone else’s in my new garage with the new lift.

thats fine man…happy to give it up

ill give you 8.

ps. VW’s are slow.

and pps. my gti had under 12k into go fast parts, including the 02M + suspension. i bought the car with 7259 miles, bone stock for 19k.

wat you askin?