The Annual "Who do you want for next season" Thread

Right now I figured $6500 with some room to deal.

More like happy to give it up till the next time you go to the track lol

Wont be for sale for a LONNNG time. lol

Not all of them.

And. 12K is expectable with suspension, tranny swap, short shift kit, and all the little shit that adds up. The only thing I would have differently would have been put the car back to stock at some point in the last 2 years and build a car from a shell and go from there. I looked at my car last night as i was working on it, it is a shell! even the wiring is out of it for the most part now… not much left to it! But thats all fun in this sport I guess!

either way its making us happy doing what we are… and it will be nutty when its done so its all good for me.

I met your uncle :ninja

no short shifter, just 42dd bushings :tongue

the problem with VW’s and drag racing is not many people do it. they just put wheels on it, put the car on its nuts and drive around with this elitest chip on their shoulders. so as a result. there isnt much at our disposable, unlike a honda, who rule the SFWD and Outlaw classes

i personally would LOVE to K-swap a mk4 and turbo that(K-pro FTW). use an O2M on a custom bellhousing, custom flywheel with a nice twin disk setup…

what’d you do wrong?:lol

haha another uncle, or realtive, I think he said uncle, idk we were all high off paint fumes

Scott, he painted a buddys truck in my garage

Now thats a sweet idea!

PJB

tell your 5.0 buddys to stop revving at me in the rain…

I dont have 5.0 buddies

mk2 buddies

ahh 5.0 buddies

yeaaaaaa the 5.0 buddies ehh

ahhh yeaaaaa the mk2 buddies

:rofl:rofl:rofl

I make it rain on dem five-hoes.

You said your block is shot…that means build #3…jus cuz you saved some of your old parts doesnt mean its the same build fool

What about the manifold too

I’m silly and should not ask questions.

Last edited by 94Gt5.0; Today at 07:14 PM.

Lawl.

Lmao win

:lol was wondering who would catch that