Your Car This Season

Hey everyone what’s up.

Well with the summer gone and fall approching to fast, what did you do to your ride this season VS what you wanted to do?

As most of you know, I finally managed to turbo my car this year which was the only real goal I had. Apart from getting a cat back exhaust (which I’ll grab soon) and dyno tunning I’m very pleased with the out come and I am already planning next years upgrade or changes. :wink:

So that’s me, how bout you? Let everybody know.

Take care all.

Easy 8)

I wanted to paint my car blue but only the engine bay got sprayed :oops:

I wanted to get 15 mm spacers for my car but ended up getting 25mm :wink: thats in the front!!!

ok i;m a mad man… going for the maximum rice status… r33 GTR wheels 17x9 +30, 30mm spacers in the rear

And my t28 blew up so it was an unexpected turbo upgrade… got a SS autocrap t3/4 kit… the worse kit ever. It was hardly a bolt on affair. A whole bunch of stuff went in at the same time, apexi gt spec exh, 300zx maf, new rad, new fan, etc. now just waiting for tuning!!!

Goal: 1 bar on 91 octane - 300whp?? i hope…

When will my car be on the road!?!?!?!! :evil:

Copycat.

Wondering the same thing myself… about both of our cars.

I wanted to be turbo by the end of this summer. Then I settled for suspension, brakes and a Bing’s lip. Then just the brakes… And they’re not even installed yet :frowning:

where’d u get the bings lip from???..lol

I didn’t… there’s more settling in the same sentence. How do you miss read a one sentence post? :stuck_out_tongue:

And my clutch isn’t in either… just sitting in my room… I want to CRY.

edit: so it’s 4 sentences… sue me :smiley:

i put in a ca, took out a ca, put in a ka, put in adjustable rear everything, bings lip, turbo stuff thats now sold.

2 way diff, clutch, bucket by next season

SR swap, paint, 17x9’s with 10mm spacers and arp studs, 180sx brakes, N1 duals, etc… that was to my S13… then I sold it and got my S14…

So far I’ve done coilovers and JIC strut brace… winter will see KA-T, wheels, brakes, paint, and some japanese stock pieces :slight_smile:

ohhhhh cant wait till spring.

copying who? I had the wheels since like a year / 2 ago!? Tried to sell them but no one wanted them?

Oh yeah Prodigy, thanks for the settings for the touge… It’s working quite well.

what I wanted;

Suspension; coilovers and arms (F/R)
Rear Z32 brake completion
turbo upgrade
fuel computer + Z32 MAFS
3-4 guages
and attend a track day or two

What I got;

used 17" rims
7 spokes for winter
Volvo 740 Rad/FMIC; custom hot/cold pipes
replace My S13 (Dec. 12th 2004 demise)
Swap everything to a new shell
Broken rear traction arm on subframe = replace subframe
replace a perfectly good windshield (thanks psycohpath)
replace a perfectly good door X2 (thanks psycopath)
plates taken by MTO, = re-safety

plans

finnish rhd swap on s13
finnish elsilvo mod on s13
drop in ca18det into s13

what happened
parted out car,
cut s13 into peices and sent to the scrap yard.
bought 88 cefiro
sold volks,
blew up stock turbo
moved to toronto and stored car.

yay! fun summer!

ran a few events, i was hoping to do more racing events but i actually only was able toget out to one. it however was extremely fun keeping up with 350z, s2000 and itr on slicks, very very fun

dyno tuned for my first time 326rwhp

drag raced for my first time 12.2@117

competed for my first time 1st place at CSCS

then i blew the motor

put in another blown motor

it blew on hte first lap

stored car

good summer overall, but every season leaves me wishing i did even more :oops:

dont piss me off with a question like this !! I had plans and NOTHING worked out, I was bent over and fu*%ed up the arse so hard that im sooo pissed of it turned me right off… (meaning about the excitement i had for my car) so dont ask.

This summer - I was shooting for 300rwhp (other than actually getting it on a dyno I believe I am there. Maybe I’ll do a few pulls in a week or so)

Next summer I’ll shoot for 400rwhp

Sweet, glad to hear it man!

This summer I put in
300zx Brakes (installed last fall after car was on blocks)
Blacktop SR + FMIC + Other misc goodies

Have yet to receive my exhaust and do a dyno run like I was planning this summer.

Next summer the plans as they stand right now are Turbo upgrade and dyno tune should put me in the 350rwhp realm and possible a chasiss swap to a mint freshly painted S13 HB.

lol so back to last year eh

why did you even bother with the CA?

I was away most the summer in Europe but I did manage to get my VLSD installed as well as my coilovers back in Jun. I got Tein in the back and k-office in the front, they work great, I also installed my C’s short shifter, best short shifter ever! I love it. I also installed the CP racing 4 way strut bars in the front and back. And that’s it!..Oh yeah I also bought a SR20DET type x black top!.. No it’s still not in the car but it will be by next spring as well as some other goodies.

i won’t bother listing things i wanted to do to my car, because none of it happened

instead my s14 decided to just give up on me, busted windshield, replaced fuel pump, and now i have a rich very beautiful blue as the sky smoke coming out of my exhaust and i’m losing about 80 clicks to my tank if not more (just in time for these great gas prices).

and my car bogs down and almost stalls all the time, i prevent this by turning on my vents which raise my rpm just a lil bit to make that difference HAHA

i know, ghetto…, was gonna store the car and buy a beater and fix her up next year or just say bu bye to the s14

that’s my story…hahah sad but true

Finally got some predictable suspension, found cheap performing tires I liked, bucket seat

Was hoping I could afford a roll cage but that will have to wait till nxt season

All in all…I had fun in 2005