Your Planned Upgrades For This Summer

Hey everyone.

Well with the new season right around the corner, and hopefully nice weather too, I am curious as to what you guys and gal’s have planned for your cars? You don’t have to go in to details if you don’t want to and if yourkeeping your plans hush hush, no worries I understand. :wink:

My plans are for my KA-T, suspension and either fixing up my frontend the way it used to look or possibley a Silvia S15 bolt on frontend.

So that’s me, how about you?

Take care.

Easy 8)

Finishing up z32 brakes, finishing up abs removal, 5-lug, under car neon,
windsheild washer leds, some stickers.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Smart ass!

Any plans to change your sig?

I plan on putting all the parts i have gathered up, on a car. Yes a car.

Any plans to change your sig?

I plan on putting all the parts i have gathered up, on a car. Yes a car.[/quote]

Yep when they go in, which will be soon. :smiley:

[quote=“sidewaze”]

Yep when they go in, which will be soon. :D[/quote]

How soon is soon? Like the next 2-3 months? Because that sig is getting
annoying to me now.

I forgot to mention my s14 cloth seats. Still waiting on the seller to
take them out (and he keeps his word so I’ll get em eventually). :wiggle:

Why, what’s wrong with it?

Also, this is REALLY off topic sh_t that you mod’s complain about.

I stayed on topic in both my posts, whilst going offtopic for only a brief
moment. :dunno:

Oh yea, forgot another thing, SS brake lines in front and rear. :wavey:

all my modding was done in the winter, the summer will be mostly just enjoying what i’ve built. the odd upgrade here and there

the last of my mods is brakes which i’ve just ordered and i get my wheels today :slight_smile:

i’ll get pics up when its all done.

I have a Injen Intake, Rear Strut Bar, Stage 2 clutch and 4 new tires sitting in my room to be put on this week…

Also planning on a header… HURRY UP JOHN…

engine stuffs and wheels and hopefully an lsd, and sell all my lame ass aero

and maybe a real nice bucket.

engine:
safc, turbo extension, blitz timer, fmic, bov, oil cooler, sr turbine, fuel pump

then in the winter arp studs and headgasket and headwork

Step

1. Pay for car
  2. Bring car home
  3. remove interior/sound mat
  4. replace fuel pump
  5. get car actually running
  6. repair frame rust.
  7. swap Silvia front end.
  8. fill frame and rockers with foam.
  9. suspension upgrades (sway bars, tower bars, traction bars, rucas)
  10. hub spacer and tires.
  11. coilovers (time and money permiting)
  12. Ka-t (time and money permiting
  13. steal underpants
  14. ???
  15. profit

seems like a decent plan aside form the car related stuff.

1 - Changing my front end back to pignose, and complement with oem aero (scribbles - you still got that lip???!!!)
2 - Koyo rad
3 - Coils
4 - Turbo back exhaust

Have all the parts … just waiting for some nice weather and time to install.

Z32 Front Brakes
Thermo Swicth for Rad fans
New Tires
555cc’s
Pulleys
Z32 MAF
AVCR
Tuning

I did all of my main upgrades last winter…
This season is money towards new windshield, and finding someone to get me a DAMN E-TEST. :shock:

Not much this summer:

• Im just changing my suspension I will be either keeping my Eibach sportline springs and adding KYB AGX’s or possibly get rid of my springs etc and replace everything with some nice coilovers but most likely I will take tha AGX route (Cheaper).

-I am getting rid of my regular front strut bar and I will be installing the 4 point strut bars from CP racing on front and rear. To tighten things up a little.

• Installing my VLSD rear end.

• Installing a C’s short shifter.

• Installing a kick ass alarm system.

• Possibly get rid of my CD changer and get a nice CD player. I will probably sell my 2 12’s in the back and replace them with a nice kick ass single 10 inch sub in a box, to reduce weight.

-There is a good possibility I will do my SR20DET swap during the begining of summer if I find the motor that I want for a good price. If I don’t do it before I go to Europe in late July then I will do it after I get back in September.

-If I do my SR swap after IO get back from Europe then I will also change my clutch as well as my plugs and wires.

• Oh yeah I forgot I am going to put this custom sticker I had made on my car, I don’t want to give it away so you will just have to wait to see it.

And that’s all folks!

Get the car on the road in May, Get VLSD, do minor suspension and a 300zx brakes upgrades. Find some better seats than the stock s13’s. Maybe wheels and tires. Pretty much do whatever I can with the money from this summer of working while trying to save for the next year of school.

Here is the long list for my 91 S13. They are considered upgrades cause my car is in such a bad condition.

• Fix leaky HICAS lines ( Completed yesterday :D:D:D )

• Remove my back glass (+attached rust) and replace it with back glass (+attached hatch)

• Bings Lip :smiley:

• Straighten my driver side light ( I drive around with them up cause when they are down you can see the embarassing misalignment of it all )

• Remove all the seats’ upholstery and put them in the washing machine for about a week.

• Rip out broken antenna.

• Clear corners … anyone know where to get these in Ontario? ALl I can find are from US on eBay

• Tint rear quaters and new rear glass, still trying to decide what to do with the windows and windscreen ( btw I am tinting myself, any advice would be welcome )

• PAINT JOB!!! ( btw I am painting myself, any pointing and laughing is welcome )

• Various misc interior ( steering wheel decal upside down/deck trim too big to fit/carpet ripped a few places/ few clips AWOL )

• rims

• eibach pros

• VQ35 swap

ok … those last three are maybe’s

yeah… my car is more of a project car than a daily driver but I still love it.

plans eh?

i want to launch a bunch more products and take bings.ca live…

the car will depend on how other things go, i dont make plans i let my bank account decide what happens to the car.

after exams i have the following going in:

nismo engine and tranny mounts
engine damper
Tubular exhaust manifold
T28 turbo (if i can find one in time)
Tein inner tie rods w/ S14 outter rod ends
subframe spacers
D2 damper warranties

clean up some of the ghey wiring in the car and get a boost gauge finally.

if i get the job i m supposed to get at the pay i am supposed to get then i’ll prolly dump a bunch more $$$ into it and make her a high 12 car with nice paint.

as for me this year 5 lug will be done (have parts), new wheels and tires. Also picked up a used exhaust thanks to Mike :smiley: Looking for some sideskirts!