Summer Car Plans

Ok well I know you guys all got summer car plans so lets hear em.
For me, new springs, maybe struts if i go lower then 1.5" and then it’s time to save the dough for a little boost :wink:

Sell both Nissans.Buy an Audi

paint her up and make it look nice, a set of skyline rims (hopefully), 300zx break upgrade, unlikely but all around coilovers, and even more unlikely - CA18DET drop in.

Keep one car…

Getting married this summer so budget’s tight for now.

My goals:

• get 'er into the 12’s this season with no additional $$ spent on the car.
  • work on my detailing techniques & know-how… polish 'er up and get it looking as nice as possible.

Then there’s the odd jobs, where I have time:

• install my polyurethane steering rack bushings (supposed to be a PITA).
  • replace power antenna mast
  • CLEAN & detail engine bay (a daunting task on its own)

And IF I have any extra money at the end of the season, maybe one of:

• new brake rotors, zinc plated (maybe x-drilled) - to replace my rusty OEM rotors that look like sh#t behind my 18’s now.
  • Apex’i S-AFC II

Sway bars
Subframe spacers
TC rod solid bushings

get Zazam’s and my neon into the 12s

lol

You will LOVE those upgrades. The suspension layout & design is pretty similar between the Z32 & S13, so if your car responds to those changes anything like mine, you’re gonna be happy. Particularly the sway bars!

How close are they now? :slight_smile:

Seeing how I just started up my own consulting business I thought that what a better way to “differ” some income than to sponsor my own Z and build it up to hit the low 12’s.

Wish list:

• NISMO 555’s Injectors on order with an ASHSpec ECU (to be replaced with a Zemulator control system from Z1)
  • Apollo FMIC perhaps with the addition of a cold spray setup for those hot days at the track
  • INJEN Intake Hard Pipes (and other intake piping)
  • New lightweight flywheel,clutch.This might come sooner than later,I was sure I smelled a little clutch a couple weeks back when hammering on the gas.
  • New Downpipes
  • Replace the 265’s on the rear with 285’s (if they’ll fit).
  • Ignition Upgrade somewhere along the line

I also started working on engine bay cleanup, what I friggin’ knuckle cramping job that is! I found that Isopropyl works good for the grease and grime yet doesn’t seem to do any damage to the paint or plastics.

…Dan

well with me buying a new 240 hopefully at least a sr this season if not over next winter, car coms with 17’s but might upgrade to something nicer and lower the car definateley most important!

replace windshield and front driver window
new brakes
new tires, maybe wheels if i can find some

I just want to do some maintenance when it gets warmer and make sure everything is running right this summer

Steve what did ya end up buying? Post it in the rides section!

Hahaha yeah you know it! :lol: LOL It’s all about the headlight eyebrows. :roll:

My plans are paint, lowering, shave off back side markers and get new clear front sidemarkers… And if i have enough money s13 tailights!!

Don’t you drive an S13 240?!

i think he means kouki tails

Sorry ya man i mean kouki tail lights man… they may be expensive but they look so much better than the stock