The Bailout...

It WAS after the bailout but it was the AIG bailout not the big bailout.
So Jeg may have been right if he specified which bailout.
I have learned that everything on NYSPEED has to be spelled out in complete detail for anyone on here to get it.

And yeah they partied to the toll of about $450,000.

Sounds like Jeg watched the first question of the debate last night and wanted to sound smart…

That’s exactly my point.

Seriously, you are the Helen Keller of politics. With a great deal less intelligence.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT’S THE DEMOCRATS FAULT, HEY GUESS WHAT IT CAN’T PASS UNLESS REPUBLICANS VOTE IN AGREEMENT TOO. WAAAAAAHHHHHH GEE DUBYA ISN’T A REAL REPUBLICAN BLAHBLAHBLAH.

:rofl: +karma for you

The Dems could have passed it on their own without the Republicans(fact) but they wanted Republican fingerprints at the scene of the crime.

So if 91 senate members, and the president opposed it then it still would have passed. Well that’s good to know.

The bailout hasn’t even been enacted yet retard

Jeg, please move to the south.

Thank you.

Why do you keep saying that are you senial?
No one said the cash was handed out yet.
Did you miss the news about the vote?

Edit: I now know you know they vote.

Because the AIG trip has NOTHING to do with the bailout bill.

lol yes. it was a coordinated effort to have MOST democrats vote for it, but just enough for it not to pass, so later it could get sweetened up a bit and more republicans could join in, thus completing the conspiracy and locking a bunch of republicans into the bill!!!

dude. stop. I think you say intelegent things pretty often, but be realistic. k?