The Bailout...

is working oh so well already. So well that executives from AIG just spent nearly $500,000 on a retreat as soon as it was passed. :bloated:. Why am I not suprised.

a+ thread, would read again

IBthestupidity!

Nothing is being done to prevent the retarded spending habbits that drove these companies into the ground. I am just dumbfounded that Congress would vote down the bill at first, then tac on an extra $150,000,000 for their pet projects. This is why I hate democrats. Oh and G dub is a fucking moron for passing it as well.

:picard:

You can’t fool me. I listen to public radio!

do you ever actually think before you type?

Yes actually I do, which is why I do not believe everything the mainstream media tells me to and fallow like a blind sheep like many of you.

Yeah, um, the bailout hasn’t been implemented yet.

in the origional house vote it was supported by dems and republicans voted ney. it was after the addition of the sweeterners that the republicans jumped the aisle so… yeah.

i fucking wish i could wreck your karma for being a retard…

It will be implemented. the coruption of washington will allow it. It has happened in other countries before, and it will happen here too as it has many times before. nothing changes. Its as simple as that. The media scared the shit out of the uneducated , gulable, and idiotic part of america 75% if not more. Than instead of doing what they did at first wich was to tell their representatives to vote down the bill.

Im sorry but you dont pay credit card debt with more credit cards. This is exactly what they are trying to do. Simple as that.

got love the $1,000,000 pay check of the d-bags running these companys and still trying to suck the system dry … this bail out bill was a bad idea

hah. The inderstatetemnt of the century^^^

The thing was passed 2 business days ago…

Go smoke some weed and bang on your drums.

um, I incorporated myself as a bank and fractional reserve banking allowed me to increase my savings by nine-fold, which I then gave to myself as a balloon loan. Then I used that to pay off my student loans. I am now taking that loan to myself and selling it to the treasury for a profit. Then I will use the profit to pay off the balloon loan.

It seems to be working just fine for me?

Just cause it was passed two business days ago, doesn’t mean its been implemented already. They didn’t have one of those giant cardboard checks waiting for them as it was signed.

:fail:

Motion to ban Jeg from any thread relating to politics or finances… fucking moron.

Ohhh a Jeg sponsored financial thread.

It can only be full of well thought out, insightful information.

GOD WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND JUST KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF ALREADY?!

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/9/2007/12/poison_its_a_trap.jpg