The BEST for sale thread. Ft. LUX

Buy my shit!

Authentic Nardi Wood wheel. Decent condition. $90

Momo “tuner”. $55

Momo “basic”. $55

Momo Race. $60

Generic pool ball-esque shift knob. Weighted, feels nice. $25

Volk CE28 17x7 +32. Unreal wheel, small sizing. Would be amazing on fwd car.
Perfect physical condition, except for some calcium deposits. Less than 20 pounds a wheel, so light! Got quoted on 60 bucks to have them professional polished… then they would be good as new. Listing them on kijiji etc for $1,200, SON price $900. Any honda guys?

Stay posted for more stuff. More boobies too.

Bah. Stupid no edit. Here is the picture of the momo “race”

that makes me want to buy a wheel from u

hahaha…that’s one of the best marketing scheme’s i’ve ever seen on SON.

Were you the same guy that was selling 300ZX calipers with boobie pics last year?

What’s the difference between the momo basic and the momo race? other than the race not having the center button?
And does it come with a hub for an s13?
AND more importantly a picture of it with the boobies? haha

Good marketing scheme though :wink:

Definitely the best for sale thread I have ever seen. In fact, I think she should be standard in all FS threads.

Thanks for making work not so boring!

TTT

Truthfully… I have idea what the difference is. I like the race better, it feels nice… but I don’t have a clue what the difference is. I’ve got a bunch of hubs, and a bunch of horns laying around… so first come, first serve + gets the best pick of the bunch.

Hmm … where are you located? … I’m interested in one of the wheels haha I don’t know which one yet though. What’s the diameter of the race and the basic? If you know.

Thanks

haha by any chance is she for sale?

listed price includes a hub too? if so i will come get one now

Have pmd for the momo tuner wheel.

Where are you located??

Mark,

Give me that Nardi wheel.

I’m in waterdown right now.

Edit: When I say “give” I really mean I’ll buy.:wink:

All PM’s replied.

No, she is not for sale.

Its more of a rent-by-the-hour thing.

kidding.

she just hit me.

hahaha let me know if you change your mind lol i’ll buy em if she come with em lol

just kidding

*** listed prices do not include hubs****

Nardi Wheel SOLD

I have a bunch of hubs around, its kind of a first come, first serve basis. We’ll work out price depending on what one you want. I’ll try and round them all up.

Thanks!
Mark

where are u located interested in the rAce + hub

where are you located? i’d like to take that momo basic off you. is the picture you posted for the ‘basic’ the actual item?

Yep. Its in my 180 right now.

I’m located just west of milton. PM me for exact details.