WTB momo steering wheel

like the title says i have a momo hub and i’d like a steering wheel for it

i’d also maybe interested in a quick release!!

lemme know
skinny

pm born2beskyline he has a momo race wheel. he was telling me he wanted to sell it to get a nardi wheel

yeah thats who i bought the hub off of!!! and i think he’s got the nardi already!! i’ll give him a call! thanx but any one esle got one?

I’ve got a momo race wheel and a QR hub.

how much and do u ahve any pcitures?

I’ll look for some pics, it’s the 320mm one with metalic blue spokes, looks like every other momo race wheel.

As for the $$, make me a reasonable offer, it’s one of 3 wheels I switch between… it’s in mint condition.

i don’t know what there worth!!! but i want one !!! i don’t wanna low ball u tell me what u want for it and we’ll work to a price were both happy for

How can you work to a price your happy with if you dont know what they are worth, basically what your saying is whatever price he tells you, youre going to offer him something lower HAHA.

Is this truth?

I got a wooden wheel .
It’s a momo .

Make any offer and it’s yours. :lol:

Check the for sale section under my name for pictures.

i got a momo monte carlo in black, stich is coming off, but u can have it for 90$
pm for pictures

350mm Momo Top Power black. Its perforated leather with normal leather on top and bottom. Very nice design and they already discontinued it. Used for half a year, in mint condition. $200.

look like this…
http://www.kiwiperformance.co.nz/accessories/momo/steeringwheels/toppower.jpg

thanx for all the help guys just bought my self a new momo thanx !!! lock it up