The cage

Originally posted by slowcamaro
lets run for money

your car isnt worth anythng

more then that v6 of yours

under the 10th street bypass

get 5 G’s then we will race…

if i had 5g i wouldnt waste my time with a 6 banger camaro.
with 5gs i would be hunting other camaros

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ohsoquik02
words from a boy who drives a NA 6 banger and tries to hang out
with v8 guys:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

just another wanta be

Originally posted by 7.5L indalead
Man you guys need to learn how to tune a car, my daily driver goes 12:51 with an exaust and a 100 shot , fox body of coarse.

is that the orange stang?

i honestly dont know what i run hopefully low 11’s maybe a high ten then i will retire

Originally posted by darkstain
i honestly dont know what i run hopefully low 11’s maybe a high ten then i will retire

what do u have done again ?

pistons rods heads cam titanuim retainers 1.8 adjsutable
rockers dont ask why, 3200 converter 373 12 bolt transmision work bunch of other lil shit lt’s soon

dam sounds like u havea lot of cash and have been planning this for a while. btw go 3600-3800 convertor :slight_smile: i wish i wouldve 3200 isnt enough.

well the moters in i had it runing put about 900 miles on it un tuend and it fouled the plugs i would asume low 12s before but i dont know i never went to the track

btw do you have any pictures yet >? im dieing to see it and also how much the cage costs.

i got oen but i dotn know my new email i jsut got rid of my aol

Yes itis I, the kid with the bone stock, never pulled a valve cover, never added anything but underdrives, exaust, nitrous (100 hit) the orange mustang with the big mac tool sticker in the rear window that everyone gets a good look at when they race me on the street. I love to talk smack, the car even has 160,000 origional miles, engine and all.

Originally posted by 7.5L indalead
Yes itis I, the kid with the bone stock, never pulled a valve cover, never added anything but underdrives, exaust, nitrous (100 hit) the orange mustang with the big mac tool sticker in the rear window that everyone gets a good look at when they race me on the street. I love to talk smack, the car even has 160,000 origional miles, engine and all.
who got to see the sticker?not me!!!:tounge: :tounge: :tounge:

who cares what stickers u got next thing u know u will be rolling aroudn with the rainbow stickers fruit loop

ladies send me pics